Bendo: P4P strength + flexibilty?

Air Lats

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!
@Black
Reaction score
Can anybody think of a pro combat athlete, or any athlete, who has a better combination of these two qualities? The dude is basically a snake.

P4P strength and flexibility???lol this made my day thats why I still hang out here...

just saw this yesterday, the dude doesnt have bones it seems

4_jack_marshman_vs_xavier_foupa-pokam_1.gif

Probably a lot of professional male gymnasts / dancers.

Nate-Diaz-giving-Ben-Henderson-the-finger.jpg

My favorite Bendo image.
He is one of the top guys in mma in flexibility, but not strength. but if you are counting other sports you can't really compete with gymnasts in terms of flexibility or strength.

Male gymnasts are the best example for an incredible combination of strength and flexibility.

But in combat sports Benson definitely stands out. Guys like the Diaz brothers and Aoki have shown great flexibility but they lack in strength. Can't think of another example like Benson though.

Haha, 'P4P' gayest thread title ever'! Awesome. Yes, it just may be. Well, at least I'll be known for something on here.

That's true. I guess keep it to well-known combat athletes, then. If anybody is remotely interested in posting under this unfortunate thread.

Nate-Diaz-giving-Ben-Henderson-the-finger.jpg

My favorite Bendo image.
He is one of the top guys in mma in flexibility, but not strength. but if you are counting other sports you can't really compete with gymnasts in terms of flexibility or strength.

Yeah, this was one of the images I wanted to post with the TS but still don't know how from my phone. That was an awesome sequence from a cool fight.

P4P strength and flexibility???lol this made my day thats why I still hang out here...

Happy to help you out. If I had any shame left, I would have a case of 'the feels' about how gay-bi-curious this thread sounds. Fortunately, most of my shame burned up in the house fire of a life I've lived.

I definitely thought about him, too. He's very flexible but I think he's a lot stronger than he is flexible.

I don't know why none of this seems gay at all to me because it seems like it should. I'm either too straight to get it or I'm so deep in the closet that I can't even see. I may need to talk to my wife tonight.

I dont know about how physically strong he was but BJ Penn was amazingly flexible ( just ask joe rogan ) and had pretty heavy hands, he must have been stronger than he looked.

I do remember when Bendo did the splits against diaz that was an epic moment, i was very impressed.

I'd say the guy who submitted him has a better combo of strength and flexibility.

GSP and Rockhold both seems really strong and flexible..

I was impressed seing Luke do a full front split in the countdwon to UFC 182

Vitor is probably up there too.

And I guess there are several other black fighter who we know as strong who are equally flexible but we don't necessarily know it..
After they have amazing genetics for flexibilty pretty often ( see Flex Wheeler, Ernie Taylor or Ronnie Coleman doing the full splits despite of being over muscled)

I'd also say that Pettis > Bendo when it comes to strength + flexibilty combination

Yeah this one too

And Fedor.
Not ultra flexible from the kicking standpoint, but indeed very flexible from the whol body especially the spine, as the Randleplex proved to us..
And strong like a bear

Back