Bendo on UFC On FX

Blommen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I missed the FX show last night and i was wondering if someone could comment on how Benson did in the Studio or if anyone has a link to where i can watch it?

I thought he was good, he really put an effort into trying to analyze fights and fighters - which is all you can ask for from a professional fighter, champion at that.

[YT]x3RrOTVcawY[/YT]

He did fine...looked like he was trying to figure out where to fit in with Chael overpersonalitying him during segments...which shouldn't surprise anyone.

stann and chael are actually pretty damn good in there

:eek:

He did terribly, but he's such a likable motherfucker, it's whatever.

He did terribly, but he's such a likable motherfucker, it's whatever.

My thoughts exactly. He didn't seem comfortable at all. And I thought he stumbled a few times, but like you said, he's likeable so it was whatever.

I didn't like how he kept praising Jesus and God, giving them all the credit for his success.

lols

He did good for his first time. I mean anyone would be nervous broad casting their first time.

Voice sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of cotton balls sans toothpick... likeable tryer who will grow into it. A nice positive contrast to Chaels cynical appraisals/biting wit .....

Back