Bendo/Khabib now?

would be an interesting fight. Benson is so active on the ground with elbows and his scrambles. It would be pretty damn fun to watch

Khabib is much smaller on fight night than Rustam. Rustam's size and strength is what kept him in the fight tonight, often out-muscling Bendo. Khabib won't have that and will have to rely on technique which is not going to be enough.

Bendo only loses to elite strikers who can TKO him or set up a slick submission after landing strikes.

Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to the names and I thought that's who Bendo was fighting tonight, then I realized Khabilov and Khabib aren't the same person.

Yes, and mark me down for Bendo. Pettis has his number, outside of him, good luck.

Either that as main event in AZ or vs Grant

Makes a lot of sense. No doubt they're the top two contenders right now. They're both gonna have to keep busy since Pettis won't fight til November.

I dunno man, seems like sacrificing Khabib. The style vs style was already shown a little tonight (although I know, most will admit Khabib is the better). Put him in there against someone else, plenty of other matchups to make.

No, let them both just line up. Why eliminate one?

Khabilov was a better match up for Bendo, I dont think The Eagle can take Bendo just because of his size and steel fuckin' cardio. I'd like to see The Eagle earn a title shot though.

Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to the names and I thought that's who Bendo was fighting tonight, then I realized Khabilov and Khabib aren't the same person.

Can't figure it out myself

Back