Bendo deserves a Title Eliminator match after this.

gocubs1815

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So while the division is on hold for the Pettis-Melendez season of TUF, Bendo deserves a top LW for an Eliminator fight.

Not too often he finishes a fight, but he looked IMPRESIVE tonight.

He is CLEARLY #2 behind Pettis.

Who do we stick him against???

Then it should be Khabib.

only fight that makes sense is Khabib

also Khabib wins, especially a 3 rounder .He's better than Rustam

agreed.

apparently this was his first finish in 11 fights. Hopefully this lights a fire and he starts finishing more often

Bendo has two losses against the champ but has basically beaten everyone else including the number one contender.

I would rather see Bendo get the next crack as opposed to anybody else, especially if Gilbert wins the belt.

he needs at least 2-3 more wins before even being considered, arleady been dominated twice by pettis, no thanks

Doesn't matter...whoever has that belt is just keeping it warm for Khabib

yeah

i honestly think melendez matches up well with pettis and we will see melendez vs henderson 2

Bendo was on fire tonight, all the way from walk ins til the finish. He actually FINISHED a fight, but he needs more dominant wins before he can fight Pettis again.

I think he needs a title eliminator vs khabib. They've been on a collision course ever since khabib beat Healy.

So while the division is on hold for the Pettis-Melendez season of TUF, Bendo deserves a top LW for an Eliminator fight.

Not too often he finishes a fight, but he looked IMPRESIVE tonight.

He is CLEARLY #2 behind Pettis.

Who do we stick him against???

I beg you to put him in there with Khabib, so he can get ragdolled....Khabib is a savage and the BIGGEST THREAT to Anthony Pettis's LW championship

Gils good but he likes to stand and box a little too much, Aldo doesnt have the TDs and would get UD maybe finished, Khabib will get in his face make a firefight instead of fighting tactical and force pettis to move backwards with his Striking/Grappling

Showtime is my favorite fighter, but Khabib might just take his belt...im extremely nervous/anxious for this fight to see Pettis challenge himself(not that he hasnt) but everyone that calls him out he destroys so id like to see him in a war

Bendo vs Khabib for #1 contender. Honestly, it should've always been Khabib. Bendo was too much of a step up for Khabilov.

He misses that belt. Looked like a monster tonight. He should fight Khabib and the winner gets next crack at it.

But has Khabib ever fought a 5 rounder before???

And I just have never seen him fight a "REALLY GOOD" wrestler before. Shalorus was good, but he was garbage in the UFC compared to with his striking.

He could get a title fight if Pettis wasn't injured and locked into a dumb defense against Melendez.

A fight with Khabilov makes the most sense. I'd like to see Khabib in rounds 4 and 5. I'm always surprised he's not completely tired after round 3 since he's an active guy.

bendo/khabib for a title shot, imo. josh Thomson/mj winner vs. cerrone/miller winner for the next shot (RDA is up there, too)

Back