Bench press series by Dave Tate UPDATED

dexbot

chest press = sexiness
@Blue
Reaction score
Dave Tate brings out an instructional bench press series. Right now there's part one and two, but in the comments section he mentions there will be up to 6 or 7 parts...
Might be interesting for one or two of you... We the Benchmen Of The Benchpocalypse are outgrown of it, of course.

So You Think You Can Bench?

Part II: So You Think You Can Bench?

EDIT :Part III: So You Think You Can Bench?

Part IV: So You Think You Can Bench?

Part V: So You Think You Can Bench?

Part Vl: So you think you can bench?

Part VII: So You Think You Can Bench?

Last edited:
I like it, and need that advice. Are you going to keep updating this as it progresses?

Sure, if there's enough traffic in this thread and the comments are nice....

I keed I keed
this is worth updating it.

Good stuff dude thanks for posting would be cool if u keep it updated.

It's a good series so far, I go to elite fts pretty much every day so I have been following it.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you'll keep this updated. I never knew that the back was involved in the bench press until i watched dave tate's video and read his article about it

You are very welcome. As always I'm glad to contribute now and then. Btw here's the post from Dave:

"Looks like this will be a 6 or 7 part series.

Based on the comments, traffic and hits we will decide if we will do a series for the squat, deadlift and other lifts. I’d rather not post this statement but these really take allot of staff hours to produce (far more than the other material we publish). There have also been a few requests for the squat and deadlift so I’d rather ask for your feedback now then wait and say we didn’t get enough traffic or interest to continue with the other lifts. So, please let us know your feedback in this or any of the parts of this series we post.
- Dave Tate"

So if you like it maybe leave a comment there, chances are they'll bring another series about squat/dl if there's enough feedback.

You are very welcome. As always I'm glad to contribute now and then. Btw here's the post from Dave:

"Looks like this will be a 6 or 7 part series.

Based on the comments, traffic and hits we will decide if we will do a series for the squat, deadlift and other lifts. I

Good post Dex. There's some really good advice in Dave's videos.

updated for part 3 (first post)

This stuff is great - I have been making every one of these mistakes - I bet I see a marked improvement once I correct these.

Thanks for keeping this updated. I should watch these a few times, my bench can definitely use some improvement.

This is really helping my bench set-up. I'll should be able to hit the absolute maximum of 275 in no time!

Back