Bench form check please

BrassBalls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both videos were pr attempts. The 1x330 felt very hard to balance at the top. I am not sure if that is because of me or the spotter. It also seems like I have to wait till the bar is a few inches above my chest on the way back up to really get any leg drive behind it. I am not sure if this is normal or not.

I am not counting the 1x330 because he 'barely tapped it' a couple times on the way up. I should have got the kid that spotted me on 1x315 to spot me again.

1x315

1x330

First lift looks legit to me. And I thought I had a belly now that I bulked...

Hey man, think you can stall for about a year while the rest of us try to catch up?

Your feet are too close together. Force them out to the sides to create a more stable base to press from. I also think your arch could use some work.

I think the foot placement is fine, it varies from person to person. The arch seems ok also.

If anything your bar path is a bit of a reverse J instead of straight up. I would maybe work on flexibility to plant your feet flat on the ground for better traction.

I didn't even notice my path was not straight. Not sure when I started doing that. I'll to figure out what the hell that is all about and work on my feet placement. Thanks.

Back