PBC Showtime May 21st Benavidez vs Lemieux

I told yall that Lemieux was gonna get a shot at something. Hes top 5 in all of the 4 main organizations.
He'll get highlight reeled KOd.

Should be an easy win for Benavidez.

I'll say this, when he gets his shot at Canelo, dude will have a ton of experience fighting shorter 168lbs. fighters.

Should be an easy win for Benavidez.

Yeah but Lemieux does nothing to raise his profile.

Danny Jacobs could be a good opponent to see if Benavidez could beat Danny better than Canelo. Slim pickings otherwise. Benavidez might need to go to 175 for real opponents although its really just Bivol and Beterbiev there too, but Zurdo is also there.

Nonetheless beating Jacobs, Bivol, Beterbiev, or Zurdo helps make a case for the Canelo fight. Dont know thar Lemieux does

Yes because now the narrative is Benavidez needs to 'make a case' for a Canelo fight. Maybe he should ask Yildrim for tips who 'made his case' by getting beat by Dirrell.

I'll say this, when he gets his shot at Canelo, dude will have a ton of experience fighting shorter 168lbs. fighters.
Benavidez will be weak by the time he fights Canelo for draining himself to make 168, hes outgrown the division and Canelo knows this, much riskier fight if it gets made next

Benavidez chasing those quality opponents! Everyone is ducking him though lmao
Reynoso asked the wbc to sanction Canelo vs Makabu and the wbc obliged.

So yeah, Benavidez is a mastermind by plotting this whole thing out just to duck Canelo and fight Lemmy

Benavidez is hittable, good test to see how good his chin is and how he might react to canelo hitting him.

This. Benavidez should wreck Lemieux but he’ll eat a few good shots in the process.

I'm not as sold on Benavidez as many here are. Fast hands, slow feet. He should be able to overwhelm Lemieux though just due to volume alone. Lemieux gets a little gun shy when his opponents swarm him.

Reynoso asked the wbc to sanction Canelo vs Makabu and the wbc obliged.

So yeah, Benavidez is a mastermind by plotting this whole thing out just to duck Canelo and fight Lemmy
Canelo is the only actual opponent on earth for Benavidez. Got it.

Benavidez will be weak by the time he fights Canelo for draining himself to make 168, hes outgrown the division and Canelo knows this, much riskier fight if it gets made next
So if Canelo beats him at 168. The story will be about how drained Benavidez was, there is no pleasing you haters I swear to god.

Canelo is the only actual opponent on earth for Benavidez. Got it.
The wbc literally put Lemmy against Benavidez in order for him to get to Canelo, what was he supposed to do? Ask for Beterbiev?

The wbc literally put Lemmy against Benavidez in order for him to get to Canelo, what was he supposed to do? Ask for Beterbiev?
He literally can fight someone else. He fights no one worth a fuck.

Back