Benavidez going at it with FLW's on twitter!

Male divisions whose brightest would be beaten thoroughly by Ronda shouldn't even be allowed to trash talk one another.

How can they feel like winners against one another when a woman would kick their ass?

NSAC is protecting Mighty Mouse.

Top-5 FLWs would kill Ronda, so they can talk shit all the way they want.

Male divisions whose brightest would be beaten thoroughly by Ronda shouldn't even be allowed to trash talk one another.

Not even. Ronda may beat a top 11-15 fly but not likely any of UFC's top 10

How can they feel like winners against one another when a woman would kick their ass?

NSAC is protecting Mighty Mouse.

You shouldn't be able to talk trash about any UFC flyweight as any one of them would KO you and Ronda. Do you really think Ronda's flurry would work on DJ?

I remember that; The Entertainer... I must admit I really felt for the guy. His best mates Mendes and Faber are cursed with the similar problem making it to the top only to lose multiple times to the champs. Here it is for those that haven't seen it:

Blood and Sweat, sometimes tears
Battered hands, countless fears
Highest highs lowest lows
Shattered dreams, the hurt just grows
Your smile shields the pain you hide
All the while you

johnson-kos-benavidez.gif

It's not gay if you fantasize with sexyama in the picture.

I'd give Cejudo another fight before Benavidez. Moraga or something.

Imo thats more badass and impressive than sad/lame/depressing. Im not one for poems that is pretty damn creative.

Its the sort of poem that gets you the A in high school but its not much better than that. Still, not half bad for a guy who gets punched in the face for a living and I think its pretty damn cool of him to put the effort into writing and sharing it when no one expects MMA fighters to do it and doing so could've easily gotten him ridiculed given how MMA is seen as a hyper masculine sport. Much hespect for JoeB, look forward to the next one but I hope its a haiku next time, GOAT format for casual/amateur poets.

I'd give Cejudo another fight before Benavidez. Moraga or something.

He's beaten Cariaso and Camus who are both 6-15-ish in the division so I don't think a guy like Benevidez is an uncommon step up for him. Still, to fight a guy like him in your 4th fight is rough but its FLW, not LW, so its understandable.

"i'll be your huckleberry"

I had hoped when Benson said that it would be the last time a fighter said it, for the sake of my cringe meters

Back