Ben Sosoli faces jail time after breaking mans jaw in two places while working security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne is fucking awesome, you don't know what your talking about.

We have been in the top 3 most livable cities for decades.
Tbf its Melbourne's fucking fault we're all not further down the path to opening the country up, using cheap af security instead of the ADF or coppers for hotel quarantines was a dodgy af move that if there's any justice in the world will hopefully bring down that bellend Andrews.

It would have been fine to discuss on the basis of the incident itself, but the OP had to bring his anti African racism into it.

In all honesty it sounds like the "victim" of the crime got what he deserved, but that doesn't make it right to start spreading trash because the guy was African.

Every race has its criminal element ffs

Yeah, because Brazil and America are doing great with their right wing government. Both are on fire and their citizens are dying in droves.
In before dummies lie about the deep state left
America is much more state government oriented ,and the liberal run states are the ones going to shit right now.
almost every midwestern red state is on government welfare. The liberal states are the only ones that make any money lol

Dan is a good dude doing the right thing. The media is running a scare campaign. Dan is going by the science, which is what every leader should be doing it.
Nah mate fuck him right to hell, the fuck up with hotel quarantines alone should ensure he gets the arse at the next election. 832 dead in the entire country and 745 of em are from Victoria, bottom line he's fucked up massively, lying about the ADF not being available to help with quarantines only compounds it. The rest of the states and territories have done a helluva better job, even NSW with a bigger population has only 52 deaths.

Bullshit. I have had many friends from all ends of the political spectrum. If anything, the left leaning demographic I have found to be much more reliable and less prone to getting annoyed about personal opinion.

I retain the right to like people for who they are, not their political spectrum.
Your statement is complete crap by the way, I don't know who you are friends with, but it clearly has nothing to do with their political leanings.
Most people are on the left leaning spectrum, I’m talking about true believing liberals.

In before dummies lie about the deep state left

almost every midwestern red state is on government welfare. The liberal states are the only ones that make any money lol
That is pretty fallacious, New York and California’s prosperity has nothing to do with their liberal governments, in fact liberal policies are currently driving out all the wealth to other parts of the country as we speak.

It would have been fine to discuss on the basis of the incident itself, but the OP had to bring his anti African racism into it.

In all honesty it sounds like the "victim" of the crime got what he deserved, but that doesn't make it right to start spreading trash because the guy was African.

That was not my intention. My intention was to give a little Insight of what it's like In some parts of Melbourne currently, and the situation Ben must've faced on the night. If you feel your life is in danger you will respond accordingly. Many Sudanese youth are running a muck because they feel untouchable as a result of Police being afraid of racism accusations. I have seen it with my very own eyes. They just let them go. Not that it matters, but I'm not light skinned myself. Every country is different and I'm actually surprised I'm being accused of racism. I'm not anti african at all, but I guess you would have to live here and see for yourself to understand what the situation is really like.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you let leftist pussies run amock in your government
AMOCK, via google description:
"Behave in a frenzied, out-of-control, or unrestrained manner. For example, I was afraid that if I left the toddler alone she would run amok and have a hard time calming down, or The weeds are running riot in the lawn, or The children were running wild in the playground."

Nah mate fuck him right to hell, the fuck up with hotel quarantines alone should ensure he gets the arse at the next election. 832 dead in the entire country and 745 of em are from Victoria, bottom line he's fucked up massively, lying about the ADF not being available to help with quarantines only compounds it. The rest of the states and territories have done a helluva better job, even NSW with a bigger population has only 52 deaths.
Thing is though, the hotel wasn't his fault. He wasn't in charge of any of the hiring or managing processes. There is an inquiry going on as we speak, so we should get more answers when it is done.

I have a friend whose wife is in the exact office that was responsible for the fuckup. She is pretty cagey about info (fair enough) but as far as I can tell the head of the office is gonna have his head roll, and it sounds like Dan had nothing to do with it. It was unfortunate, but honestly could have happened to nay of the other states.

Remember the cruise ship that got let into Sydney? That could have easily been bigger than the hotel fuckup, but they got lucky. Its a matter of luck.

Most of the dead are in the aged care sector, which is actually Federal responsibility, I.E. Scott Morrison. Andrews literally couldn't do anything about it. Morrison didn't respond to the situation for 4 days, if you remember the press conference, Dan confirmed that he had asked them to act on the situation 4 days before they did anything. Almost ALL of the deaths in aged care have been from Federal facilities, and almost none of them from state, which proves that Dan has been doing a pretty good job (compared to the feds.)

I don't know enough about the ADF situation to comment, if what you are saying is true that is bad though.

I honestly think he has done a banger of a job mate. He has followed the science to the book, he has always erred on the side of caution (instead of opening up like all the wankers are suggesting), and he has spent 2 hours a day in a press conference making the process as transparent as possible, which is what a good democracy should look like.

I have lots of people in my family with alternate viewpoints on how he has handled the situation, so I respect you if you disagree with what I have said.

That is pretty fallacious, New York and California’s prosperity has nothing to do with their liberal governments, in fact liberal policies are currently driving out all the wealth to other parts of the country as we speak.
Fuck liberal government and fuck your political bias. Reaganomics is shit the war on drugs is shit union busting is shit loophole monopolies are shit private prisons are shit. If you believe in any of that you’re a shill plain and simple. Both American parties are running on basic right wing policies. The repubs are just adding archaic bible shit to it to appeal to their base and the left is throwing some gimmes to the poor to keep people docile while both practice. Imperialism and Woke imperialism Take your pick. Righties are fucking goofball bootlickers who idolize trust fund playboys it’s a joke. Liberals are performative hacks who want to feel like good people without making any sacrifices or put any work in.

In America, there's a myth that 'hands as lethal weapons' or just some general concept that someone who is a good fighter should know better when defending themselves is a legal argument. It has become so fucking ingrained that even some judges think it's real. It's not and shouldn't be, there is zero legal precedent for that.

The Australian judge dropping that bullshit of a line should be questioned.

*edit* Oh sorry, I was talking about the actual topic. I didn't realize 3 pages of retardation molded the discussion to something else. My bad.

In America, there's a myth that 'hands as lethal weapons' or just some general concept that someone who is a good fighter should know better when defending themselves is a legal argument. It has become so fucking ingrained that even some judges think it's real. It's not and shouldn't be, there is zero legal precedent for that.

The Australian judge dropping that bullshit of a line should be questioned.

*edit* Oh sorry, I was talking about the actual topic. I didn't realize 3 pages of retardation molded the discussion to something else. My bad.
Australia is heavily influenced by American politics. Everyone has the right to protect themselves.

Is there video of the incident? My experience with clubs are that security guards/bouncers are always super aggressive.

"African crime wave" is so misleading

How is it racist? We are dealing with over represented violent crime from a tiny minority? Not all Africans(Sudanese) are bad... but it is an Issue that is happening in my community. Also, I stated that it has been labeled as an "African Crime Wave" by the media not by me.
Since when are sudanese North africans?

Unfortunately the papers over here haven't helped on the racism on that front around the racial gang problems. There have been many articles from reputable papers on it. The crime wave however hasn't had a significant impact on how safe the area is and I seems to have little to do with this article. It doesn't seem to indicate the incident is gang related and simply a case of intoxication leading to violence.

It will suck for Ben to go to jail after being repeatedly assaulted but being a security guard puts you in a position of authority. Hopefully all the circumstances will be taken into account in sentencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back