Ben Sosoli faces jail time after breaking mans jaw in two places while working security

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've now repeated and endorsed it multiple times.
So again, I wish you nothing but the worst if you're gonna act like that.

But hey, shouldn't be too shocked someone who can't write a proper sentence would be mumbling racist nonsense.

If writing about the fact that group of people has some awful crime statistics is racist, then the term officially lost any meaning.

Anyway, without seeing the monitoring footage, or something, it’s pretty hard to tell if it was justified or not.

Man, I hope the sucker that Ben broke the jaw on enjoyed those 6 weeks of pureed food. Hopefully, the doctor is right in that the bone fracture won't heal.

Also, it's all about taking the father out of the home and Ben has 5 children.

OP can kick rocks for the bullshit racism

tenor.gif

Melbourne is great but has extremely limited self defence laws
True.

To be fair though, we have very little assault, and a good police force, so not a whole lot of need for better self defense laws.

Isn't Melbourne on strict lockdown? How is all this happening?

Those Anglo Australasian countries are extremely liberal and aren’t afraid to just ban things and people wholesale from their countries that a few politicians don’t like. Crazy MMA is legal there at all.

Most of those "cucks" are nice people.
Be more open minded.
Anyone that publicly is a humanist/liberal will privately stab you in the back, these people have no loyalty or sense of friendship at all. Trust me.

Anyone that publicly is a humanist/liberal will privately stab you in the back, these people have no loyalty or sense of friendship at all. Trust me.
Bullshit. I have had many friends from all ends of the political spectrum. If anything, the left leaning demographic I have found to be much more reliable and less prone to getting annoyed about personal opinion.

I retain the right to like people for who they are, not their political spectrum.
Your statement is complete crap by the way, I don't know who you are friends with, but it clearly has nothing to do with their political leanings.

Except you never had friends to prove your theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back