Ben Sosoli faces jail time after breaking mans jaw in two places while working security

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this is bullshit the trouble maker assaulted him twice and Ben defended himself striking once with a punch to the jaw, while he was working security at a nightclub. Melbourne, where Ben lives is currently dealing with an "African crime wave" as labeled by the local media following a massive spike of violent crime perpetrated by Individuals of Northern African heritage. MMA only got legalised in the State of Victoria a few years ago and I think Anti- MMA/UFC people just want to use Ben as an example. He may be a UFC fighter but I still believe he has the right to retaliate in self defense. The Incident took place in September last year when Sosoli's best friend Sy Leafa went into a coma after sustaining a brain bleed during a Muay Thai fight in Thailand. Leafa is still in a comatose state a year later. Talk about a string of really bad luck. Sosoli was supposed to be fighting in November, and I still hope it eventuates. He recently had eye surgery to re attach his retina after receiving a brutal eye poke from Greg Hardy. Surprisingly, he was able to be cleared to fight in his last outing despite being practically blind in one eye. One of the most likable fighters on the UFC roster.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/br...w/news-story/1944bf4050580e20b4b3257b48708258

Last edited:
I agree, man. Just because someone knows how to fight doesn't mean they should be thrown in jail because they beat the crap out of an intoxicated prick that didn't. It's not even like he retaliated hard. One punch was all he threw. It's not his fault Joe Bro couldn't take it well. The most ridiculous part about this is, if the punch got taken like the 60 year old took Conor's, there wouldn't be an issue. The guy got what was coming to him. Sosoli was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If it wasn't Ben, it very well could've Ben another security guard working that joint. Ben's a durable beast. He's fast for his size... And obvs has power. I was definitely looking forward to his next fight. :mad: 'Cause that dude has potential, I'd hate to see it wasted 'cause of this.

Last edited:
OP can kick rocks for the bullshit racism
How is it racist? We are dealing with over represented violent crime from a tiny minority? Not all Africans(Sudanese) are bad... but it is an Issue that is happening in my community. Also, I stated that it has been labeled as an "African Crime Wave" by the media not by me.

How is it racist? We are dealing with over represented violent crime from a tiny minority? Not all Africans(Sudanese) are bad... but it is an Issue that is happening in my community. Also, I stated that it has been labeled as an "African Crime Wave" by the media not by me.
see the brawl in bisbane the other day? multiple stabbings and a fatality.

I was there the night tai tuivasa knocked him the fuck out, it was crazy

You've now repeated and endorsed it multiple times.
So again, I wish you nothing but the worst if you're gonna act like that.

But hey, shouldn't be too shocked someone who can't write a proper sentence would be mumbling racist nonsense.
Make shut the fuck up, these northern African crime gangs are a massive issue in Melbourne. He’s not being racist he’s just stating facts you spastic.

Agree w you, all you've done is highlighted the classic media tactic of blaming an entire race for offences committed by individuals unless you're white. Then you are the "Christchurch gunman" not the "White Christchurch gunman". Crazy bias

Can’t accept that the words “African crime wave”? Can’t deal with the fact that there is an African crime wave in Melbourne (and almost anywhere else in the world) or is it the fact that it is mentioned publicly that bothers you?
I just love the irony of your username you xenophobic scumbag.

Funny how many of you wretched goons are diving in ready to rant about how much you hate Africans and not a single word about the UFC fighter or a bar fight.

Agree w you, all you've done is highlighted the classic media tactic of blaming an entire race for offences committed by individuals unless you're white. Then you are the "Christchurch gunman" not the "White Christchurch gunman". Crazy bias
But it’s literally that ethnic group committing the crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back