Social Ben Shapiro thinks that "wokescolds" invented the neutral usage of "they" as a pronoun.

Fortunately this is one part of the American freak show that won't be landing on our shores, considering that Finnish never had gender-specific pronouns in the first place.

"They" has not only long been used to denote a singular but it has long been used to replace a gender identification when such is desired. Any competent writer knows this. Consider:

"If a voter cares about self-defense he will oppose gun control."

"If a voter cares about self-defense she will oppose gun control."

"If a voter cares about self-dense they will oppose gun control."

This is so obvious and so common I have to imagine it is the source for the whole idea of non-binaries having selected "they" to avoid the label of male or female.

Of course, it only works smoothly as a replacement for "he" or "she". It sounds ridiculous for "his/him" and "her". Again, consider:

"Pat's not in the break room. Do you know where they went?"

"Pat's not at they's desk. And I need to give they they coffee cup back."

Okay fine, you got me on that element of it. However I still argue that this has never been used as a personal pronoun when addressing someone.

And far more importantly it is being used to as a weapon to go after people who are not on board with submitting to every weirdos personal quirks.

And far more importantly it is being used to as a weapon to go after people who are not on board with submitting to every weirdos personal quirks.

Look, I just watched an interview with Henry Cejudo in which he demanded, three separate times, to be addressed as "Triple C". He said calling him anything other than that shows disrespect. So it seems like the MMA community accepts weirdos with personal naming quirks. :)

There are hes and shes. Everything else is either a mental illness or a cry for attention.

Once everyone realizes Shapiro is over rated, the sooner he can reclaim his position as a member of the Lollipop Guild.

Would pay money to watch these two go rounds.

Guaranteed entertainment.
I'd def be worth a watch. Cody is big on his researchers though. He doesn't pretend to have his wits about him at all times. Still, he would be much less his persona in a direct encounter. Much more together than he is in videos.

I dont trust anyone that has a twitter account.
They already know it bites you in the arse, they continue to use it, spreading bollox they then get called out on later on.

Fucking tossers.

Does anyone outside of Zionist Maga-tards actually like this little goblin?

Back