News Ben Saunders, Ramsey Nijem, Marcus Brimage and more ex-UFCers fight TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we’re supposed to use telepathy to know which time zone they mean when they say 7pm

Fuck Ramsey Nijem is 10-8 ? He had potential.

I heard if Marcus wins, he’s going to get a rematch with Conor

Nice. I'll try to catch the last three or four fights. I like scoggins and Bochniak

Safest time zone to assume if one isn't mentioned is usually EST.
Well it sure as heck wasn’t 7pm est . Unless they are talking about the Frank mir podcast going on right now before the fights

Well it sure as heck wasn’t 7pm est . Unless they are talking about the Frank mir podcast going on right now before the fights
It is when the broadcast itself started(when they started talking and the sound issues were sorted). They're just extremely slow at rolling the first fight out it seems. Not surprising for a busch league promotion I guess. ANd here we go. Looks like something finally might be happening.

What is this, the Morton FC

Those are some salty ass records. Good lord.

morton-salt-girl-can-make-advertising-industry-history-as-first-girl-icon-voted-into-madison-avenue-walk-of-fame-a-advertising-week.jpg

Not the highest quality, but it's not bad with nothing else on. The lack of a round timer is triggering me a little bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back