News Ben Saunders, Ramsey Nijem, Marcus Brimage and more ex-UFCers fight TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this perhaps even be better than both the ufc and bellator cards tomorrow?

What's funny is this card could easily replace UFC Fight Night prelims and nobody would even bat an eye. But it will get next to no views, while the UFC will get whatever their usual numbers are.

What's funny is this card could easily replace UFC Fight Night prelims and nobody would even blink an eye. But it will get next to no views, while the UFC will get whatever their usual numbers are.
If you swapped the UFC roster and the top 6 other organizations who's rosters combine to be the size of UFC's the majority of this board would be saying (amongst other things) Max Holloway would stand no chance against Pitbull, AAA is the best LW in the world and Adriano Moraes >>>>>>> Brandon Moreno.

Please God don't let Ben get knocked out. I don't want to see him sitting in a home next to James Vick drinking applesauce out of a straw in 10 years.

I used to think Ben could be a title contender due to being so big for 170 and having a great sub game. But his chin is non-existent now.

Hmmmm, Chris Curtis vs Ben Saunders and Ramsey Najim vs Kenny Robertson would have been better match making in my opinion, but I'll still watch.

Hmmmm, Chris Curtis vs Ben Saunders and Ramsey Najim vs Kenny Robertson would have been better match making in my opinion, but I'll still watch.

Curtis should beat them all at this point really. He's a good fighter, I'd kind like to see him get his chance in the UFC.

Man Will Brooks looked like he was headed for big things then completely fell off.

Anyone else on this channel?
I cant groove if this music keeps fading in and out.

Thanks for the heads up. Will give me something to watch tonight as I sit around in my own filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back