Ben Saddik injured and out of co-main event for Glory 77

They should promote Tarik Khbabez in my opinion, and let Plazibat fight Pacas because Balli is anyway taking that fight on short notice.

If not, a replacement. Potentially an untrained opponent. :(

Khbabez or ask Rigters if he wants it on short notice.

It`s gonna blow.... Catinas out, JBS out, it is starting to look like a boring card suddenly, or at least not worth 20 euros. Obviously, the Rico fight will not be a title fight. Badr will surely not accept a third fight, Benny may or may not accept it in this short notice. Anyone else will not cut it. Rigters is a new guy in Glory, he has only two fights. It would not be appropriate to fight Rico.

These injuries are starting to get really annoying. They could ruin the whole card... In K-1 days they were not so prevalent. These days they seem more and more common. I wonder why <{fry}>

It would be a huge surprise if Glory could add Saki or Spong to fight Rico on a this short notice. Now that`s a fight worth paying for...
both are washed old men. it would be desperate and sad. sounds like GLORY.

both are washed old men. it would be desperate and sad. sounds like GLORY.

Have you seen any of them fighting recently? Why do you assume that they are old? They are around 35 years old. Benny is 35, Badr is 36. Spong has a 14-0 winning result in boxing. Saki was out due to arm injuries. Also, I am sure that they will sell tickets. Marshal will not sell.

They should promote Tarik Khbabez in my opinion, and let Plazibat fight Pacas because Balli is anyway taking that fight on short notice.

If not, a replacement. Potentially an untrained opponent. :(

Tarik hasn't beaten anyone relevant in years so i disagree.

It`s gonna blow.... Catinas out, JBS out, it is starting to look like a boring card suddenly, or at least not worth 20 euros. Obviously, the Rico fight will not be a title fight. Badr will surely not accept a third fight, Benny may or may not accept it in this short notice. Anyone else will not cut it. Rigters is a new guy in Glory, he has only two fights. It would not be appropriate to fight Rico.

These injuries are starting to get really annoying. They could ruin the whole card... In K-1 days they were not so prevalent. These days they seem more and more common. I wonder why <{fry}>

I mean sure it's a shame but Pereira and Doumbe make this card exciting, not Rico.

Pereira vs Vakhitov is the only exciting fight left for me. I am fed up with Doumbe and Murtel. I personally don`t enjoy them as fighters, but I respect people who do, I can understand them.

This sucks major balls, but at least poatan is still on the card, if vakhitov injures himself now too I might cry.

This sucks. The Kickboxing Gods strike down on us yet again. We can never have nice things.

It's going to be tough finding a replacement. The division is thin as is. It's too soon to throw Benny in there so that wouldn't be a smart move for him IMO.

Step it up @Broadcast I know you must have a list of HW Romanians you can throw at @Kb2020 for replacements.

This sucks. The Kickboxing Gods strike down on us yet again. We can never have nice things.

It's going to be tough finding a replacement. The division is thin as is. It's too soon to throw Benny in there so that wouldn't be a smart move for him IMO.

Step it up @Broadcast I know you must have a list of HW Romanians you can throw at @Kb2020 for replacements.

I can hereby confirm he followed your advice haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back