News Ben Rothwell vs. Gian Villante set for UFC 249 (April 18)

Gian's career was going nowhere at LHW, so moving to HW makes sense. Now he'll be matched up with guys with very limited skill and cardio. Why not give it a go?
This.
If Rothwell is favored I'm putting money on Gian.

Rothwell is old and slow.

No one:
Not a single soul:
UFC: Rothwell/Villante set for UFC 249

That said, my ideas for them both aren't much better, so fuck it I guess lol.

View attachment 709925

Both his recent wins are sub par opponents. He gets scrubbed by the elite.

He belongs in bellator where he can crush some cans next to MVP.

Shoeface isn't a subpar fighter and if everyone who lost to the absolute was cut the Ufc would have like 3 fighters in each division.

I always mix Gian Villante with Guto Inocente

You clearly missed a thread where a sherdogger sold him a hot tub

lol you can’t make this shit up. That thread was pretty fucking good.

and then today, another sherdogger served Nog a fucking poke bowl

Shoeface isn't a subpar fighter and if everyone who lost to the absolute was cut the Ufc would have like 3 fighters in each division.
Look at his record. His last 10 fights he's .500

He isn't a UFC caliber fighter.

I really like Rothwell, home he comes in and crushes Gian (nothing against the man) but it does nothing for him whereas if Gian was somehow able to KO Ben it would push him right into fringe top 15

Very weird fight lol, not sure why Villante decided to move up to HW. Rothwell by early TKO or split decision...

IhvjX3u.gif

The four (as far as I know) fights announced for UFC 249 so far:

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs. Tony Ferguson
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Ronaldo Souza
Women's Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Rose Namajunas
Heavyweight Ben Rothwell vs. Gian Villante

Not as funny as Latifi vs Black Beast, but it'll do. Lol Rothwell might actually be the faster guy here.

Villante probably wants to test his chin and endurance without a weight cut. It can work well, but Villante doesn't have the speed and cardio to capitalize. Rothwell via KO.

Rothwell is going to KO this guy into oblivion.

Didn’t Villante get ktfo by the ghost of Shogun?
<36>

Villante is pretty big, won’t look small at HW.

Ben by second round TKO

<{JustBleed}>

If you can find him vs Griggs back in the day. sub 3 minutes beat the crap out of each other fight. Was fun at the time.

Another high level UFC HW fight. No way could the Pride guys hack it in todays division with all the evolution.....
These guys aren’t even ranked. More than fifteen heavyweights better than these two in the ufc alone.

There are dozens of ufc fighters with similar records. You dont know what you're talking about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Just because we have a difference of opinion on that matter doesn't make either of us right or wrong.

I just happen to think he sucks and his record reflects it.

Back