Ben Rothwell and Junior dos Santos first face off for UFC Zagreb

If JDS gets KO'd, he needs to retire.

It's stupid to squelch off JDS. He's still dangerous and as much as I want to see Rothwell fight for the title I think JDS is a bad matchup for him.

Imagine 3 years ago someone would have told you that in 2016 Rothwell is the favorite against JDS.

I never would've believed it. The look on Bens face was like,"You're who I'm fighting? This is going to be too easy."

It's stupid to squelch off JDS. He's still dangerous and as much as I want to see Rothwell fight for the title I think JDS is a bad matchup for him.
With all of the beatings he's taken plus losing 3/4 by KO/TKO, it would be in his best interest to retire if he does lose by KO/TKO. I'm rooting for JDS.

I'm not very entertained about this matchup.... should've really been Browne vs JDS.

big overhand right by jds, and big ben goes to canvas, this is how it will go down

I cant see how Big Ben beats JDS. JDS is a way better fighter, technically speaking.

That said, I think JDS' time has just passed. Big Ben is gonna land that hand and pick up the w.

Back