Ben Nguyen vs Justin Scoggins added to UFC Brisbane

Who wins?

• Total voters

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not sure how to post links on my phone, but my source is Brian Ebersole just posted it on his Facebook page.

Should be a fun one. I think Scoggins is one of the best strikers at FLW, but Nguyen is no joke on the feet either. Definitely will be more of a threat in the striking department than Borg was. If Scoggins wins this he'll have taken out the 2 best prospects at 125.

Card now features -
Frank Mir vs Mark Hunt
Hector Lombard vs Neil Magny
Ross Pearson vs Abel Trujillo
Bec Rawlings vs Seohee Ham
Johnny Case vs Jake Matthews
Justin Scoggins vs Ben Nguyen
Alan Jouban vs Brendan O'Riley
Chad Laprise vs Alan Patrick
Daniel Kelly vs Antonio Carlos Junior
Richard Walsh vs Viscardi Andrade
Dan Hooker vs Mark Eddiva
James Te Huna vs Steve Bosse

Hoping for a Ben10 win. Not a terrible card looking forward to about 6 of those fights.

This card looks like fun. I'll side with Scoggins who has shown fight IQ vs Borg, which was the things he lacked the most in his previous fights.

Excellent fight,.

I hope Ben Nguyen takes it but this is a great fight and I could see either guy winning.

He went viral with this.

Ah I remember the Reddit circlejerk on this guy. I think the Reddit fedor army hounded UFC enough on social media to get him signed. Should be fun to see their reaction when he loses.

Damn that's a pretty sick fight. Hmm I don't know who to pick... should be a fun scrap. I think Scoggins will be a slight favorite but it's anyone's fight.

shocked at everyone picking ben 10 to win scoggins is a beast

Ah I remember the Reddit circlejerk on this guy. I think the Reddit fedor army hounded UFC enough on social media to get him signed. Should be fun to see their reaction when he loses.
dude... ben nguyen is already 2-0 in the UFC with two first round KO's.

who gives a shit if he loses to scoggins? scoggins is top 5 in the world.

Back