Ben & Jerry's ice cream have entered the Democratic fight by supporting 5 candidates

Yeah, man, politics aside, anyone who says Ben & Jerry's ice cream isn't good is a full on hack.

Name a better ice cream: Cherry Garcia, Everything But the..., Real Pisctachio, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz... the hits keep coming.

Not a huge fan of the CORE line, though.
For brands common enough to be found in grocery stores, I feel Talenti has better ice cream. Ben & Jerry's is good, but more so because of the toppings the mix in, rather than the ice cream itself. Damn, it sucks that ice cream has so many calories. I want to go to the grocery store and get 1 B&J and 1 Talenti and have a taste competition right meow.

816680010136_Hero-1.png

186852000143_Hero-1-190x241.png

Nailed it.

Take the 'stuff' out of Ben and Jerry's and the ice cream is only OK. That is why they load it with so much stuff as they know people who buy it do so for the 'stuff' and not the ice cream.

Talenti is great. Even Häagen-Dazs is better 'ice-cream' but if you want stuff and that is your focus then Ben and Jerry's is great.

heard they have a few new flavors coming out:

Antifa Mint
(filled liberally with Harassmint)

OccuPie Wall Street

Hillary's Devil's Food Chocolate
(so evil, you should go to jail for buying it)

Antifa Mint

OccuPie Wall Street

<[analyzed}>

Nailed it.

Take the 'stuff' out of Ben and Jerry's and the ice cream is only OK. That is why they load it with so much stuff as they know people who buy it do so for the 'stuff' and not the ice cream.

Talenti is great. Even Häagen-Dazs is better 'ice-cream' but if you want stuff and that is your focus then Ben and Jerry's is great.
Oh, phooey.

Ben & Jerry's built its name on using some of the most desirable ice cream milk in the world from those Vermont Holstein cows. The basic flavor of its Mint Chocolate Chip destroys any competing Mint Chocolate Chip in the world. The creative combinations are part of their identity, but they don't lean on it. HD has never disclosed their source of their milk. That's the classic indicator of a business that doesn't want to hang its hat on a known level of quality because it wants the freedom to change its supplier out of business interests at any given time.
Obsessive fans were right—Häagen Dazs did tweak their vanilla recipe
The only time I recall Ben & Jerry's changed their recipes was when they had to switch to non-GMO sources for the same ingredients they were already using, and adapt to the flavor changes that brought on. Meanwhile, Haagen-Dazs implements a furtive change that can't be hidden from discriminating consumers; thought they could cheap out without anyone noticing. Reminds me of Breyer's when they quietly shifted away from their decades-running marketing campaign built around simple ingredients, and started adding the gums.

Inferior.

Antifa Mint

OccuPie Wall Street

Trans'formative. Don't assume this ice cream's ingredients. It will be whatever it wants to be depending on the day.

Corps should stay out of politics.

Oh, phooey.

Ben & Jerry's built its name on using some of the most desirable ice cream milk in the world from those Vermont Holstein cows. The basic flavor of its Mint Chocolate Chip destroys any competing Mint Chocolate Chip in the world. The creative combinations are part of their identity, but they don't lean on it. HD has never disclosed their source of their milk. That's the classic indicator of a business that doesn't want to hang its hat on a known level of quality because it wants the freedom to change its supplier out of business interests at any given time.
Obsessive fans were right—Häagen Dazs did tweak their vanilla recipe
The only time I recall Ben & Jerry's changed their recipes was when they had to switch to non-GMO sources for the same ingredients they were already using, and adapt to the flavor changes that brought on. Meanwhile, Haagen-Dazs implements a furtive change that can't be hidden from discriminating consumers; thought they could cheap out without anyone noticing. Reminds me of Breyer's when they quietly shifted away from their decades-running marketing campaign built around simple ingredients, and started adding the gums.

Inferior.
Ya honestly I am only speaking from my personal experience as an Ice Cream lover and fanatic when I was younger. I just struggled with Ben And Jerry's because I don't like a lot of 'stuff' in my ice cream. When i used to go to Dairy Queen and get a Blizzard I would ask them for 'less than half the amount of stuff' they typically put in. I like some 'stuff' but for me the Ice Cream most come first and not the stuff and I found Ben And Jerry's to be swimming in 'stuff'.

I used to get very fussed about stuff like that saying 'that is not ice cream. It is 'stuff' with a little Ice cream garnish'. My ex loved the 'stuff'. Could have a bowl of 'stuff' on the side.

Yeah. I can look past a lot because for the most part I could give fuck all about who someone supports politically, but supporting Mumia Abu Jamal is stupid.

Mumia is a cop killer. He had an empty holster that just happened to belong to the gun that killed that cop. This dirtbag has become a celebrity and the pet project of the far left, just like the gang member pookie Williams that killed a clerk during a robbery. Then he writes some children’s books and suddenly he is a good guy, but never mind his victim. Those shitbird celebrities that wanted him released pissed all over the victim.

If there were other ice cream makers that had stuff that tasted as good as b&j, I would 100% support them over this liberal stuff. I miss a few flavors that disappeared, such as coffee coffee buzz buzz(aka from Russia with buzz) and their “fair trade cocoa” that shit was good.

They support a system that would keep them from being well off if it were implemented.

Back