Ben Henderson: "I was never asked or even told I was fighting Cowboy."

Also thats Joe Silva's job not dana's so not sure why anyone would say fuck Dana for this. But then again Dana gets shit on for everything.

You don't think Dana gets final approval or that Joe Silva doesn't run it by him first?

Or it could be that Cowboy told him right after agreeing to it and the UFC didn't have a chance to tell Bendo yet.

How hard is it to call the guys manager and say Eddie is out and Cowboy is in?

its one thing if news leaks before you announce it and you havent gotten around to letting Bendo know but when you put it out and still never even make contact with him to tell him its been changed thats fucked up.

Same with guys getting cut. Its not really that hard to give a manager a call, you'd think UFC would know this.

The UFC has shown time and again that while their enthusiasm and brash attitudes can break barriers and get things done, they're also run by a bunch of middle aged Vegas douche bags, and professionalism is not their thing.

Strange but it's all good since these two fighters are always game fighters.

Or it could be that Cowboy told him right after agreeing to it and the UFC didn't have a chance to tell Bendo yet.

How about asking the involved fighters before agreeing to anything? Because apparantly Bendo didn't agree to the bout.
Makes the UFC look stupid like the Little Nog vs Gustafsson thing.

I think it should look this way:

1: Cerrone wants to fight asap
2: Ask Benson Henderson if he wants to fight Cerrone in like 16 days notice.
3. Ask Cerrone if he wants to fight Benson
4. Announce the fight

Number 4 shouldn't happen before #2 or #3, that's just stupid, leads to confusion and maybe gets fighters/fans mad.
And yeah #3 should probably not happen before #2, because you see what happened.

The things the UFC does are sometimes so unnecessary and avoidable without breaking a sweat. It's stupid and they're missing common sense.

Kick that ass Benson!

Also thats Joe Silva's job not dana's so not sure why anyone would say fuck Dana for this. But then again Dana gets shit on for everything.

i am positive silva runs everything by dana before moving forward on a match made.

Impressive finish could cement a title shot but lots await Pettis. Khabib.........................oh wait if he beats RDA then only a superfight with Aldo and if Bendo is on a tear could challenge again with toothpick functioning. :icon_chee

The UFC really needs to step up their game when it comes to this stuff.

They should tell him, but why should they ask him? He could back out then if he wants, but that would be a pretty big indictment of him as a fighter at this point if he did.

not surprising, we all know people they don't like learn of their firing through twitter or the media, Henderson seems just the kind of guy they would do that to if they ever decided to drop him. I don't even want to accuse anybody of any malicious intent or anything, in fact I don't think it's intentional at all. That's just how little they care, they forget.

I think they will hate him even more when he brings Cowboys streak to an end

I don't understand how that's even possible. I'm a big fan of Dana White and I've been called a "Zuffa zombie" a couple of times here, but that's just unprofessional.

Have you seen the large number of other unprofessional things Dana has done?

Im sure they would have let him know shortly......but maybe they should have asked first if he wants the fight.

Good that he's not moving to 170.....chances are far better at 155

i'd like to see him in a fight at 170.

Back