Ben Askren vs Nikolay Aleksakhin For OneFC WW title April 15th in Manila

He went from ranked 5th (too lazy to look it up) and after his move has dropped to 9th. He gets paid about 5 times as much as he did at Bellator but sure HE is a loser because his vitamin uped opponent missed weight by a couple of pounds in a title fight then refused to weigh less than 190lbs the morning of the fights. :rolleyes:

Ranked 5th or 9th its all the same.. if you're not going to end up 1st you gotta chase that biggest paycheck.

exactly, he gave SapRoid 190 pounds in a welterweight fucking fight

I hope Koreshekov beats Bendo so Askren's ufc haters can lick it

Not an askren fan, but to hate the man for making like 100K a fight and probably a nice signing bonus is stupid.

He went from ranked 5th (too lazy to look it up) and after his move has dropped to 9th. He gets paid about 5 times as much as he did at Bellator but sure HE is a loser because his vitamin uped opponent missed weight by a couple of pounds in a title fight then refused to weigh less than 190lbs the morning of the fights. :rolleyes:

Ranked 5th or 9th its all the same.. if you're not going to end up 1st you gotta chase that biggest paycheck.

Are you illiterate or just dumb? I know he was ranked #5 and has been moving backwards. Do I have to spell it out for you? I said if he had stayed in Bellator he would be in the top 3 in rankings today which means he could be 3, 2 or #1 ranked instead of a generous #9. Classroom is over Learn how to COMPREHEND!

Are you illiterate or just dumb? I know he was ranked #5 and has been moving backwards. Do I have to spell it out for you? I said if he had stayed in Bellator he would be in the top 3 in rankings today which means he could be 3, 2 or #1 ranked instead of a generous #9. Classroom is over Learn how to COMPREHEND!

Lol you are such a tool.
Except you are wrong; he wasn't going to move up any further in Bellator. He would only be having rematches, those won't gain you rank. Now that Bendo is there a win over him could possibly get him up to 4.. but I doubt it considering they have him at 11.

So please "take me to school" again on how he could have jumped into the top 3 by staying in Bellator? Also take me to school in regards to why it would be a good business decision to make 25K per a fight and potentially be ranked 3rd (he wouldn't get that high) vs making 120K a fight where he is ranked 9th.

If you're not first you're last, Bellator could have kept his rank a little bit higher but couldn't get it high enough for it to have been worth taking a paycut.

Back