Ben Askren Retirement for Health Reasons Unacceptable to Michael Bisping

I deal with hip replacement patients daily. It depends on the surgeon and technique. Michael is right and wrong.
Ben is young and can make a quick recovery with proper rehab. In fact hell prob be even better.
To me it sounds like Michael is trying to get Ben to light that fire and come back.

Does anyone care what Michael 'The Worst Male Champion in UFC history' Bisping has to say?

Well, maybe in this case, since he's giving advice to never champion Ben Askren.

Lol @ people slagging of Bisping and calling him a bad fighter.. hes still 10x the fighter Askren was and has 100x the resume

Does anyone care what Michael 'The Worst Male Champion in UFC history' Bisping has to say?
You care enough about Bisping to post in a thread about him; and Bisping isn't the worst male champion in UFC history.

If a fighter feels like retiring then he should probably retire. Askren talked a lot of shit but u gotta admit he brought some life to UFC and he is still more successful than most fighters will ever be (ONE FC and Bellator champ)

I agree. I’m happy when fighters walk away on their own accord, instead of dragging out their career over a grueling decline.

Michael Ping should have retired after 41 year old Silva and 46 year old Hendo wrecked his chin

so before he ko'd rockhold and became champ? good idea.

11WGsFr.gif

i would like for ping to go away.

his opinion is usually irrelevant.

he knows ben could work him over like sonnen did.

jealous prik

You can't retire unless your whole body is fucked and you're nearly blind, everyone knows that.

<28>

And don't forget to add "your chin is as bad a Chuck's" to the list.

Mike is being an idiot here.

Bisping with his usual trash comments. I really don't know how anyone liked him, he's always been a total douche and a complete hypocrite.

At least he gives him props, unlike all these couch potatoes talking shit about Ben

Who gives a fuck what some bum Bispong says? What was unacceptable was Bispong ducking the real contenders at MW, especially Yoel who was going to make Bispong into a vegetable.

I have heard that podcast and Bisping was only responding to a joke of his cohost.
He was just saying that knee replacement and hip replacement were not on the same level when it comes to pain.
WHICH IS FUCKIN TRUE!
Man we dont have much to discuss these days

Bisping cracks me up but here he's being a lazy eyed retard. the ISSUE is that a hip replacement means you can't have high impact events any more (kinda the definition of MMA) and, more to the point, you have a limited range of motion and can't sprawl--otherwise the thing will pop out, which is extremely bad and requires recisive or corrective surgery.

This is pure idiocy. In fact, most of the takes that I see from Bisping are horseshit. He's worse than Chael.

Fucking outrageous that they got rid of Jimmy Smith to bring him in.

Michael Ping should have retired after 41 year old Silva and 46 year old Hendo wrecked his chin
Homie fighting with one eye, one leg, and a shattered chin... What could possibly go wrong?

<15>

Back