Ben Askren making the most of his downtime. Wrestling current 2 time NCAA 197lb champ

Askren gets blast doubled quickly but afterwards it has been all Ben.
Askren up 13-4 going into the 2nd period!

Holy shit, I'm surprised by this. Askren is amazing.

17-8 going into the 3rd period. Wright almost hit an inside cradle on Askren, but just slipt.

Wow. Askren is even better than people think.

its funny how askren has one of the most fun and aggressive wrestling styles to watch as far as wrestling goes, which is why i like watching him fighting, but has the most 'boring' mma fights. goes to show you how different combat sports are.

Askren wins 22-8! Uses the last 10 seconds to fist pump to the crowd while on top of him, like his last Bellator match.

Afterwards Askren grabbed the microphone and challenged 4 time champion Kyle Dake and called him out for ducking him & told him he wants a match vs him at AGON 3.

Askren wins 22-8! Uses the last 10 seconds to fist pump to the crowd while on top of him, like his last Bellator match.

Afterwards Askren grabbed the microphone and challenged 4 time champion Kyle Dake and called him out for ducking him & told him he wants a match vs him at AGON 3.

Thanks for the updates! I hope they release this soon, would love to watch it.

LOL Askren vs. Dake, I'd pay!

Funky Ben, baby!

There goes our hero!

If you don't appreciate this fellow, you're likely a commie.

He is. Watching him makes me severely want to compete in it again. I love everything about his wrestling style.

Same, I'm gonna beat the shit out of my little brother when I go home.

Someone post the vids itt if they come up, would love to see.

its funny how askren has one of the most fun and aggressive wrestling styles to watch as far as wrestling goes, which is why i like watching him fighting, but has the most 'boring' mma fights. goes to show you how different combat sports are.

He was absolutely one of the most exciting college wrestlers ever. In MMA guys just wilt and try and survive, clinging on for dear life with the baby-monkey jiu jitsu.

Back