Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
Shouldn’t you be somewhere crying about how men like you aren’t getting laid because society is enrouraging women to have their own careers/jobs so they don’t need the money you would make working in some warehouse, therefore you don’t bother working at all.
Holy shit
giphy.gif

Shouldn’t you be somewhere crying about how men like you aren’t getting laid because society is enrouraging women to have their own careers/jobs so they don’t need the money you would make working in some warehouse, therefore you don’t bother working at all.

I see you're projecting again bud.

I'm not going to bother describing my life as you wouldn't believe me anyway. Suffice to say, if you knew me, you would know just how hilarious the drivel you posted was.

I respect Askren but he is not someone you want to meet in person. I live around his hometown and uh.. well lets just leave it at that.

I respect Askren but he is not someone you want to meet in person. I live around his hometown and uh.. well lets just leave it at that.
Damn now you gotta tell us...... I wanna know!

Askren is the definition of a dork.

God idiots that use terms like "toxic masculinity" are stupid.

Brainless regressive asshats.

I didn't even see the word toxic anywhere but in the thread title. Suspicious insertion of the term by TS.

Why leave it at that? If it’s the truth and you’re not giving names of people involved, what’s the problem?

comeon what the hell

tell the story

I didn't even see the word toxic anywhere but in the thread title. Suspicious insertion of the term by TS.

I was talking about TS. Personally I am glad when people use terms like that as it highlights them as someone to be openly mocked for their idiotic opinions.

014_Ben_Askren_Dana_White.jpg

Socially Dominant Ben Askren: Brawling Jorge Masvidal Lacks Discipline, Not Secure in Masculinity

ATLANTA – Ben Askren wasn’t going to let a minor detail like an opponent get in his way. Even though Jorge Masvidal was a no-show at the UFC Seasonal Press Conference a week ago, Askren decided to show up to create a little buzz.

“First and foremost, I was invited,” Askren (19-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) said. “I had my plane ticket in my email. And then I get a call and (they say), Jorge doesn’t want to show up for work, we’re not going to need you any more.

“I don’t give a damn if Jorge has reservations at IHOP and doesn’t want to come to work – I’m not missing an opportunity.”

. . .

“I thought Leon was getting the fight for sure,” Askren said. “And besides that, Jorge was making excuses that whole week about why he didn’t want to fight me. He wouldn’t say my name – that’s like a thing he does. Jorge needs to know, I don’t get full on a three piece and a soda. He better bring the whole family meal for that night.”

. . .

“I don’t understand people that just walk up and punch people for not really a good reason,” he said. “For me, it shows two things: No. 1, a total lack of discipline. Like, that’s not cool. You can’t just go punch someone. So you lack the discipline, that you get so angry, you can’t control yourself and you have to start throwing your fists.

“And No. 2, that you’re not really secure with your own masculinity that you say, ‘OMG, he said something, I need to go prove I’m tough – pay-yow, I am tough.’ Like shut up, dude. We get it, you’re tough. You fight in a cage.”

The crowd at the press conference couldn’t help but laugh at Askren’s rendition of an octagon caveman.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ben-a...-discipline-not-secure-in-masculinity-ufc-239

Did he use the term "toxic masculinity", or is that some dumb shit you just used because you are dumb?

Askren one of those intelligent witty guys you dont want to engage banter with. You will not end up on the winning end of it.

Not only is he funny (often, not always), but he can take a joke too. I think even Dana is warming up to his shtick, since it's resonating with his fans and haters.

Ouch. Lets keep the vicious beat-downs for the cage.
That's cruelty to animals, that is.

Awww, the internet's favorite new insult for the uncreative.

Edgy.

I’m sorry that the ideas of progress and empathy are so triggering for you. Hopefully one day you’ll encounter someone who is empathetic towards you in a way that helps you realize what a poor wee thing you are, and makes you want to be a better person! I’ll cross my fingers for you. Poor thing.

Back