Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
This elicited my disgust as well. What kind of fighter appropriates academic shibboleths for trash talk?

Academic... LOL. If you consider bullshit like women's studies, fat studies and lesbian dance therapy to be legitimate academic subjects I guess.

After what I saw Askrens doesn’t hold a candle to the UFC’s top ten. Masvidal would murder him and the only reason Masvidal wanted to fight him is because he’s an easy fight. I say put Edwards and Masvidal up against eachother. It should be a lot more interesting. Not just because Edwards has a very realistic chance at beating masvidal, unlike Askren but because of the bad blood that led to things getting phsyical. That fight makes more sense than anything.

The first time I was publicly abused for holding a door open for a woman was the last time that I ever did it, fuck that obnoxious bullshit.

Obviously this doesn't include friends and family... at least I know they aren't batshit crazy feminazi's.
lol this guy most certainly goes on reddit 4 Chan or some shit

Askren is a sheltered suburbanite’s power fantasy. Wrestling skill aside, that’s a huge part of his appeal, from his hardcore fans’ perspective.

But honestly, talking trash to guys like Masvidal would not turn out so well for him without bodyguards around.

Askren is right on the money, Masvidal behaves like a mentally deficient clown.

This fight will give Ben the opportunity to gain popularity in my opinion. Winning against Robbie not so much. Jorge bring an idiot and ass hole plays well for him.

Because I recognise that modern day feminism is complete and utter garbage?
Shouldn’t you be somewhere crying about how men like you aren’t getting laid because society is enrouraging women to have their own careers/jobs so they don’t need the money you would make working in some warehouse, therefore you don’t bother working at all.

Ben is a hilarious dude I wonder how long it took him to write that.... And him being a trump supporter everyone has their flaws....

Shouldn’t you be somewhere crying about how men like you aren’t getting laid because society is enrouraging women to have their own careers/jobs so they don’t need the money you would make working in some warehouse, therefore you don’t bother working at all.
<Prem974>

<{you!}>

giphy.gif

Back