Ben Askren: Khabib copied my top game and uses a wig to emulate my hair.

The amount of frustration Askren garners from UFC fans on Sherdog is proof that he deserves to be in the UFC.

Didn't Askren fail to struggle some can in his last fight? Perhaps he could actually accomplish something in MMA before declaring somebody is copying him, Khabib makes it way more entertaining and inflicts way more punishment. Askren is just some relevance-seeking wannabe.

a joke
was a joke
wow

some of his fights might be boring, but I love see top fighters fighting each other. ufc should sign him

The amount of frustration Askren garners from UFC fans on Sherdog is proof that he deserves to be in the UFC.
TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS
its exactly the same as people bringing up Khabib's past injry issues instead of just saying confidently that Conor will smoke the russian,because they cant,they hope the fight wont happen. They hope askren wont come in and sodomize their favorite LW.

Lmao askren faps to khabib fights. Awesome.

Desperate to stay relevant. Or I guess become relevant.

Askren is shook. He is salty. He was never that good. Complete desperation to stay relevant. Etc...

Either that or he was making a joke. :D:p

It was a pretty funny joke. Some of you people need to chill out.

Someone with his skills should be in the ufc,i dont care if hes boring. I want to know how far he can go. History demands it.

The wig............... Hhmmmmm..... I think he might be on to something

Desperate to stay relevant. Or I guess become relevant.

So he tweets on a fight like a bunch of other fighters and gets posted on Sherdog so that mEans hes hungry for attention?

Didn't Askren fail to struggle some can in his last fight? Perhaps he could actually accomplish something in MMA before declaring somebody is copying him, Khabib makes it way more entertaining and inflicts way more punishment. Askren is just some relevance-seeking wannabe.

Askren did fail to struggle against Aleksakhin....he beat him. Granted, Askren got lit up on the feet, but he ended up wrestlefucking to a victory. Askren won titles in two organizations and cannot get into the UFC because Dana is being a twat. As a result, he's smashing cans for good money, so even if Dana warms up to Askren he won't join because the UFC won't pay him nearly as well as ONE is paying him now.

Back