Ben Askren: Khabib copied my top game and uses a wig to emulate my hair.

Anyone who doesnt find this funny needs to go to the contenders forum where the posting is easier.

WHO DA FOK IS THIS GUY

FLY LIKE AN EAGLE

I bet Khabib would outwrestle him if they ever fought.
Thats the thing,i WANT to see fights like this,and the UFC should succumb to all of our whims. I want to see askren's silky lions mane and hear his honeyd singing voice in the octagon right now!

Arent all dagestanis caucasian by definition?
yes, Dagestan, Chechnya (and others) are located in Caucasian region but as a country it is Russia. Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan are caucasians too, but they are just seprate countries

Lol that's not much to be proud of "his top game is like mine!!!!!!" Wow really what an annoying guy.

Bring that man into the UFC already

LMAO!! God I love Ben Askren.
Askren hilarious as always
He's got a point.
Hes right

Nurgaberga is a wannabib
Didn't Askren fail to struggle some can in his last fight? Perhaps he could actually accomplish something in MMA before declaring somebody is copying him, Khabib makes it way more entertaining and inflicts way more punishment. Askren is just some relevance-seeking wannabe.

Khabib completely stole Askren's playbook, with the exception of adding damage and submissions of course.

Didn't Askren fail to struggle some can in his last fight? Perhaps he could actually accomplish something in MMA before declaring somebody is copying him, Khabib makes it way more entertaining and inflicts way more punishment. Askren is just some relevance-seeking wannabe.

Askren already won two belts in two different organizations hea accomplished enough if you cant see that you dont know mma

He went even further and copied Ben by lacking media attention and is also desperate for more.

It was a joke and then he went on to praise khabib. Chill man

Maybe if the UFC would give him a chance he could prove his ability. I'm not saying he'd dominate but we won't know until they sign him.

Back