Ben Askren is probably the best well spoken fighter ever

louis345

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The best thing the UFC has ever done is sign Ben Askren. I was just listening to his interview on ESPN MMA and I was really impressed on how well he communicates. He has already convinced me he has won this fight and he paints Jorge as a mental midget. It's impressive. I think it's safe to say Askren > Connor and he will probably be champion.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I will admit its been fun having him in the UFC this far

The best thing the UFC has ever done is sign Ben Askren. I was just listening to his interview on ESPN MMA and I was really impressed on how well he communicates. He has already convinced me he has won this fight and he paints Jorge has a mental midget. It's impressive. I think it's safe to say Askren > Connor and he will probably be champion.

Masvidal has a mental midget?

Nope. Brendan Shaub is, regardless of what Sherdog thinks. He's made a highly profitable career out of being well spoken.

The best thing the UFC has ever done is sign Ben Askren. I was just listening to his interview on ESPN MMA and I was really impressed on how well he communicates. He has already convinced me he has won this fight and he paints Jorge has a mental midget. It's impressive. I think it's safe to say Askren > Connor and he will probably be champion.

I wouldn't say Askren>Conor...
But I do enjoy his style of trash talk. He's a lot of fun

There’s a lot of them.

Cruz
Bisping
Chael (when he’s being him self)
Conor
askren
Werdum (just not so much English)
Mir
Dc

All come to mind

He's real about his trash talk. I like that. He also doesn't talk aimless shit....he has specific targets for specific reasons. He unfortunately had to fight Robbie but now he's fighting one of those targets. But Jorge is anti selling fights.
D5lkn73X4AA63v_.jpg

Ben has been countered by complete scrubs. He's fighting the best counter wrestler he has yet.... He's kinda jinxing himself.

Chael is the most "well spoken" even tho he spewed xenophobic trash his entire career.

It's like nobody knows what well spoken means, or has ever heard of Rich Franklin

This is better than the thread earlier asking if Askren had brain damage because he couldnt speak and slurred all his words

giphy.gif

"Ben Askren is my favorite fighter"

Back