Ben Askren is bad for my health

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I quit smoking 11 years ago. I fear i might relapse now that Ben Askren might get signed with the UFC.

Do it TS.
4_Ben_Askren_vs._Andrey_Koreshkov.gif

Nothing but time for a “smoke break” if Askren comes over to the UFC and starts grinding away lol.

Always thinks he's that kid from Excaliber

upload_2018-10-25_13-54-3.jpegupload_2018-10-25_13-54-13.jpeg

Now thats funny

what's so bad about Ben in the UFC? Sounds like good news to me.

I quit smoking 11 years ago. I fear i might relapse now that Ben Askren might get signed with the UFC.

Don't worry. Ben Askren is going to get exposed in the UFC. He won't beat Woodley, and he won't beat Covington.

The guy is only 5'10 and he's not super jacked. He's a very skilled wrestler, but he's GSP's size. His only chance is at 155, and he probably won't do that. His pride will tell him he's the best welterweight on the planet, and he'll get wrecked by the top 5 at 170 in the UFC.

The people bitching about askren have not seen him fight or not for s very long time.

Finished his last two opponents in bellator (one of them being former bellator champ koreshev) and finished 7 of his last 8 fights

Gsp was one of the biggest draws in UFC history and he has 7 decisions in his last 8 wins

Don't worry. Ben Askren is going to get exposed in the UFC. He won't beat Woodley, and he won't beat Covington.

The guy is only 5'10 and he's not super jacked. He's a very skilled wrestler, but he's GSP's size. His only chance is at 155, and he probably won't do that. His pride will tell him he's the best welterweight on the planet, and he'll get wrecked by the top 5 at 170 in the UFC.

Your post shows how little you actually know about mma so thanks for that.

First off, the UFC WW is currently a wasteland , bellator has a better roster in this weight class and that should tell you something

Second, Woodley and askren will not fight - ever they have both said it many times

Third, Covingtons wrestling pedigree and accomplishments are about 5 steps below askrens. If he had stellar standup them he could be a threat. Suplex city by askren all night

RDA demonstrated once again that he wilts under pressure and askren is even better at pressure fighting and uses chain takedowns similar to khabib

Wonderboy got taken down at will by both Woodley and brown, askren again is the better wrestler

Lawler has a decent sprawl but he would be on his back as well

All the other really good WW are ironically in bellator

Pretty sure he's had 1 decision in his last 8 fights.

Back