Ben Askren: How to Deal with Failure (genius video and man)

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ben is such a good troll, now he's going to build a following on his KO loss.

the man is a genius

Ben is such a fucking stud. Love him or hate him..he is a real man and has quite the mindset on him. Young fighters and men in general can learn a LOT from this guy.

I guess its fair to say that Askren won the story of that fight and probably gained more fans than Masvidal

Would have been epic if he was eating a two piece well giving this awesome lecture...

Is he drunk? He's slurring big time. Hopefully this isn't the CTE kicking in.

Fuck this guy, hate his guts. I’m guessing only Americans will like this scumbag.

The genius is Masvidal for counter trolling the fuck out of Askren so bad he was food in the cage.

Fuck this guy, hate his guts. I’m guessing only Americans will like this scumbag.
Please, don't lump all us in with Askren fans.

I guess its fair to say that Askren won the story of that fight and probably gained more fans than Masvidal
Yeah, I was neutral on Masvidal before the fight, but he proved to be a big hypocrite and a low life Diva.

He is gonna gain alot of fans being dropped to #10 and having to wait for Colby, Masvidal and maybe even Woodley for TS. Providing Till or Wonderboy do not knock him the fuck out while he rushes with open hands and head down looking at the floor from the ohter side of octagon

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    544.1 KB · Views: 3
I guess Kimbo would regularly take his autistic son to his training sessions
there is no end to how much you can learn
when dealing with something as difficult as autism

It's actually kind of funny how Askren not being mentally destroyed triggers the anti-Askren taskforce more than Masvidal triggered Askren by destroying him in the cage in front of millions of people.

I guess that's what happens when your personal life is so sad you have to feel good about yourself from the failures of other people. Ouchie.

Lol imagine not knowing the difference between genuine bad blood-trash talk and simply selling a fight. Didn't realize how many low IQ UFC fans there were.

I don’t mind him, he can be quite funny. Complete dork though

It's actually kind of funny how Askren not being mentally destroyed triggers the anti-Askren taskforce more than Masvidal triggered Askren by destroying him in the cage in front of millions of people.

I guess that's what happens when your personal life is so sad you have to feel good about yourself from the failures of other people. Ouchie.

I could give a fuck about the mental aspect, I watch fights, and in that fight, Ben got fucked up.

I mean, look at that, that's a thing of beauty.

giphy.gif

I dont like him or hate him but, he is extremely overrated.

Hope he keeps fighting man, fantastic fighter to watch. He doesn't shy away from JBG's demands.

tenor.gif

CheeryComplexGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

He took it well, I never doubted him in being capable of that. But the guy is slurring his words... Taking a loss like a man is nice and all, but damn, son
giphy.gif
I hope he retires, very, very soon. He shouldn't have been there with the UFC killers, he is getting smoked again if he fights another top 5 stud.

You have to watch a bit more of him over the years. As far as I remember, he's always talked this way.

I thought Conor and Cruz took their losses as well as anybody, Cody and Honda the worst, but Askren is actually better than both. This is why he is undoubtedly one of the most accomplished combat athletes on the planet, destroyed it in multiple sports (folk style, free style, MMA) and is extremely successful financially in business and both in life. This is what a winner looks like.
Take notes, Shertards.

Back