Ben Askren explains Marty and the Virgin don't reliaze their unpopularity

Most of these comments are so fucking stupid. Who do you clowns even bother?

Nobody should be knocking Marty or Colby..............very rarely do fighters have any kind of leverage. More champions and challengers should take a stand to get their money.

And Ben Askren doesn't realize that he's the running joke of the MMA community.

He's an already past prime fighter who has only had ONE good win in his entire career. And that win was gifted against Lawler by a ref screw-up.

Boom! Roasted! Also he's a cringy arrogant fuck.

'Marty and the Virgin' is one podcast I might actually listen to (occasionally)
They'd be like an extreme version of Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless. I'd definitely tune in.

And Ben Askren doesn't realize that he's the running joke of the MMA community.

He's an already past prime fighter who has only had ONE good win in his entire career. And that win was gifted against Lawler by a ref screw-up.
You’ve just exposed yourself as an uninformed fight fan. Koreshkov and Lima are elite ww’s that he dominated.

Accurate

Cliffs:

Colby asks for raise, UFC says get lost. We’re bringing in Jorge [Masvidal to fight Usman].’ Then Marty says ‘well if I’m fighting Jorge, I want more money!’ And they said ‘what? Nobody gives a damn about watching you fight, Marty. Get out of here!’ Then they made Jorge and Nate [Diaz] the main event, which people are excited for.”
Good lord , what an ether LMAO. UFC execs are savages

You see how they changed course. When they first heard that Usman vs Colby wasnt going to happen in UFC 244, they were quick to blame Usman for ducking. When it turned out that it was because Colby was demanding more money, they still blamed Usman when it had more to do with UFC.

They also implied Colby was playing hardball when the reality was the UFC just stopped caring and moved on.

Lol. Colby and his unfortunate fans are so easy to shit on.

You need to stop smoking crack. I don't think you realize how foolish your prediction makes you look. Maia ko lmao
You are in denial.

It's ok. A record breaking 3 second KO will do that to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back