Ben Askren doesn't care about Political correctness.

That's not a bad comment. Now this is a guy that doesn't care about PC culture:
th

th

Btw that's a hot ass towel. Good for Khabib
th

What does this have to do with political correctness...

I saw on another thread Askren was talking about Toxic Masculinity which sounds more like some the language used by a college feminist.

Why is that politically incorrect? She asked a question, he answered. Because she may not like the answer is inconsequential.
You Alphas sure have thin skin.

You Ant-SJWs who idolize NEET youtubers need to let go of your cocks for a second.

Ben wasn't even being politically incorrect, he was just telling someone to get up off their ass and create the content they want to see.

Ahhhhhhh feminism . Where equal rights is actually equality of outcome and equality of participation.

The irony in Ben calling out Jorge about his toxic masculinity or whatever.

Not disapproving Ben, just find it funny that his fans are so quick to jump on this tweet but no one in this thread (minus @submerged88) have mentioned it.

That's not a bad comment. Now this is a guy that doesn't care about PC culture:
th

th

Btw that's a hot ass towel. Good for Khabib
th

<StannisFrown> What's with all the makeup, and what's going on with her hairline?? Her hairline start almost in the middle of her scalp...

<{chips}>BAD HAIRLINE GENES, CONFIRMED.

The irony in Ben calling out Jorge about his toxic masculinity or whatever.

Not disapproving Ben, just find it funny that his fans are so quick to jump on this tweet but no one in this thread (minus @submerged88) have mentioned it.

Ben never used the words “toxic masculinity.” Find the quote where he did if you think otherwise.

Yes, I love my mother. But, then again, my mother isn't a fat, overweight, regressive leftwing cunt either, so...
Weird that you can instantly tell a person's politics these days simply by how they look. When I was a lad, chicks with pink(or whatever dyed colored) hair were hot punk rock girls.
upload_2019-4-20_9-57-44.jpeg
Now if I see a girl with dyed hair it's almost a guarantee she hates men.
th

Yes, I love my mother. But, then again, my mother isn't a fat, overweight, regressive leftwing cunt either, so...
So much Edge in this post it could have a tag team partner named Christian

<StannisFrown> What's with all the makeup, and what's going on with her hairline?? Her hairline start almost in the middle of her scalp...

<{chips}>BAD HAIRLINE GENES, CONFIRMED.

Nothing that can't be fixed after a little conversation with Jeremy Piven or Lebron James

th
th

Weird that you can instantly tell a person's politics these days simply by how they look. When I was a lad, chicks with pink(or whatever dyed colored) hair were hot punk rock girls.
View attachment 569625
Now if I see a girl with dyed hair it's almost a guarantee she hates men.
th

The thing is, those are the same women on a continuum. They're both insecure, the difference is the girl on the bottom is 15 years older and now resents the world.
Boom:Roasted?

Back