Ben Askren dissing Kron Gracie

tenor.gif

if Bens brain wasnt so drilled with automatic TD attempts maybe hed still have more brain cells right now

Not sure if Ben drilled a takedown before the Masvidal fight..man he’s got nerve,

Ben's striking is out of this world. A true WELL ROUNDED MMA Fighter.

Kron jiu jitsu would sub askren wrestling.

He can't strike for shit yet would still destroy Gracie!

Ben criticizing other fighters on their technique?

<{1-17}>

tenor.gif

if Bens brain wasnt so drilled with automatic TD attempts maybe hed still have more brain cells right now

apparently if your body goes stiff like that (as opposed to regular sleeping position look) it means there was damage to brain stem :(

Ben's striking is out of this world. A true WELL ROUNDED MMA Fighter.
Ben is pretty well rounded: he is an elite wrestler who is well-versed in BJJ. He is NOT a one-dimensional fighter. He is like the inverse of Maia where Ben's wrestling is the equivalent of Maia's BJJ, except Ben's wrestling is more elite than Maia's BJJ.

BJJ guys that are too proud to work hard on their wrestling annoy me. It was the downfall of both kron and Dern tonight.

That's one of the reasons why I respect Maia so much. The guy had no problem dropping his ego and looking for the best wrestling facilities he could find in order to develop wrestling that complimented his BJJ.

I wish Ortega and kron would take a page out of his book.

Back