Media Ben Askren destroys Kelvin Gastelum on Twitter

I mean as cringe as Askren may be, the dude is on point. Kelvin sounds like an idiot saying "Tyron doesn't want the smoke". I'm sure he was just trolling tho.

This followers/subscribers dickwaving is reaching critical levels of lame as fuck.

Askren hasnt done anything to talk shit yet. Get in the cage first

askrentyedyefro.bmp
I'm just jealous that 'fro is better than mine ever was

Let me know when Askren beats someone in the UFC. Or even fights in the UFC.

Sherdog I'm disappointed.

I did not see a single "he's right you know" Morgan Freeman meme on the first page.

I don't really like Askren, but he's spot on. Kelvin knows who he is, and it's pathetic to miss weight by more than 10 pounds. Only a lazy, low quality human being misses weight by that much. Just a total lack of professionalism and respect for his opponents, missing weight like that. If you're sick or injured, fine, but withdraw from the fight.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say "destroys." Kelvin's closing line was pretty funny.

Damn... Kelvin got absolutely cucked by Ben, Kelvin responses were trash while Ben was smooth and accurate

Askren hasnt done anything to talk shit yet. Get in the cage first
Has he even called out anyone who is actually in his own division besides begging for a fight with GSP? Called out the LW champion when he is a WW. Called out the MW #1 contender when he is a WW. Pretty soon Werdum is going to be throwing a souvenir boomerang at him. Someone said he is the Anti Colby but he is just a slightly more polite version of Colby. At least Colby has won a fight in the UFC and against a top 5 ranked WW. Ben hasn't even fought a top 10 WW maybe not even top 20?

Ben better pray to everything holy he can back this cringe talk up in the big boy's cage.

<LikeReally5>

is that followers thing automatic when you type someone's name now in a title? if not, that needs to stop IMMEDIATELY, stop measuring a human being's worth by social media clicks, that shit contributes to the downfall of humanity.

Back