Ben Askren apologizes to Dana

this is hilarious. I want him in the UFC just cause of this.

I like Askren a lot.

Dana will take this grudge to the grave. He's that kind of guy.

giphy.gif

Was he mad at Bellator or just towards Bjorn? I would think coker would like to sign him up now.

I like to see him and Benson fight.

You're not Ben Askren so why should we?

Because I am Louis T Bolanos, I have more posts than you, am more liked than you and my name is more green than yours for some reason, not sure why but I think it counts.

I liked the video, but the dude hasn't exactly been active, his last fight nearly a year ago was a NC and his last fight before that was 18 months ago. On top of that he hasn't fought more than twice in a year since 2010.

Because I am Louis T Bolanos, I have more posts than you, am more liked than you and my name is more green than yours for some reason, not sure why but I think it counts.
Holly shit... are you a teen?

impressed.gif

That's fucking brilliant, yeah. It deserves the standing ovation.

I liked the video, but the dude hasn't exactly been active, his last fight nearly a year ago was a NC and his last fight before that was 18 months ago. On top of that he hasn't fought more than twice in a year since 2010.
Just appreciate the artistic talent, my man.

Bellator didn't want him, but the UFC HAS to sign him . . .

Sherdog

You thtoopid

A year ago or so people actually talked and cared about Askren. Before I would not have minded seeing him in the UFC losing to the elite, now I really don't care if I ever see him fight again.

Gall isn't a whiny b*tch.
How the hell do you know? He ain't gonna whine about getting a UFC contract after one fight and a booking to a 6 figure payday for his third.

Sage didn't whine either, until he lost. I had a sore throat, boo hooooo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back