Ben Askren and Mike Ricci engage in Twitter war

Funny hearing War Machine chime in. He's one of the only guys I can think of who both Askren and Rory Mac would finish. He should stick to what he does best; losing to mid-tier fighters and being cuckolded by his girlfriend.

War Machine would lose to both, but at least he'd kick Ricci's ass :icon_lol:

1: no he's not

2: He's finished his last 3 opponents. what the fuck more can he do?

1) You just think he's not, because you end up falling asleep and dreaming of a more exciting fight. :icon_chee

2) He can stop calling himself the best in the world for finishing some nobodies when he struggled against and nearly lost to the one UFC vet he fought (who ended up retiring 0-4 for UFC bouts). He needs to understand that fighting relative nobodies gets him no credit. He may very well be the best in the world, but till he gets over himself and does what he needs to do to fight the best in the world, he needs to shut up about it.

Ben Askren has the best MMA twitter account.

I think Askren is a dumbass for even responding

I woulda thanked Mike for the spelling lesson and then offered him a wrestling lesson in return

Mike would really have no reply after that

Ricci is talking trash to Askren? Askren shouldn't even have responded to him.

1) You just think he's not, because you end up falling asleep and dreaming of a more exciting fight. :icon_chee

2) He can stop calling himself the best in the world for finishing some nobodies when he struggled against and nearly lost to the one UFC vet he fought (who ended up retiring 0-4 for UFC bouts). He needs to understand that fighting relative nobodies gets him no credit. He may very well be the best in the world, but till he gets over himself and does what he needs to do to fight the best in the world, he needs to shut up about it.

He's fought three UFc vets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back