Ben Askren and Mike Ricci engage in Twitter war

I think if this fight happens it could be one of the most boring of all time.

Obviously Askren crushes Ricci he fights in a lower weight class and his weakness is wrestling. But, Rory would beat Askren pretty badly.

Ha, no.

Based on what? Rory has beaten multiple fighters in the top-10 and his only losses are to the best of the best, Robbie and Carlos, neither of them beat him with wrestling.

He's beaten - Maia, BJ, Ellenberger, Diaz, etc.

Askren has beaten....Jay Heiron? Lima?

Rory's career is so much farther along in terms of accomplishments than Askren it's not even close. And he's never had problems with wrestlers.

He'd smash Askren, and until Askren beats at least ONE fighter in the top-10 he's going to remain one of the most overrated guys on this forum in my mind.

Crushing lower to mid-level fighters doesn't mean much to me. It's also why I think Matt Brown is overrated, but at least he always has extremely exciting fights.

Ricci would get harrassed by Askren.

Based on what? Rory has beaten multiple fighters in the top-10 and his only losses are to the best of the best, Robbie and Carlos, neither of them beat him with wrestling.

He's beaten - Maia, BJ, Ellenberger, Diaz, etc.

Askren has beaten....Jay Heiron? Lima?

Rory's career is so much farther along in terms of accomplishments than Askren it's not even close. And he's never had problems with wrestlers.

He'd smash Askren, and until Askren beats at least ONE fighter in the top-10 he's going to remain one of the most overrated guys on this forum in my mind.

Crushing lower to mid-level fighters doesn't mean much to me. It's also why I think Matt Brown is overrated, but at least he always has extremely exciting fights.
The stupid is strong with this one.

You think koreshkov and lima are "lower to mid level fighters"? lol.

You think pyle, e. silva, and mein are "lower to mid level fighters"? lol.

Who the hell has rory macdonald beaten to make him so great? he played it safe against ellenberger, and scraped out a win against maia after being thoroughly dominated for 5 minutes.

The stupid is strong with this one.

You think koreshkov and lima are "lower to mid level fighters"? lol.

You think pyle, e. silva, and mein are "lower to mid level fighters"? lol.

Who the hell has rory macdonald beaten to make him so great?

BJ Penn's when he was a ww fat ass lol

oh and he beat maia, who actually hit him more times on the feet than I thought he would.

Askren would win no doubt but I would root for Ricci, can't stand Askren

Askren said that he'd love to fight Rory because it'd be an easy warmup fight.

402508_10151235664554214_1264599519_n.jpg

stallone-tommygun.gif

The look on the face of the girl to Rory's right is priceless

Rory MacDonald ‏@rory_macdonald 9h
@MikeyRicci @Benaskren watched one of bens fights 2day, was very impressed with his technical ability its a shame he has no respect

War Machine ‏@WarMachine170 3h
@rory_macdonald @MMARoasted @MikeyRicci @Benaskren OMG the only dork dorkier than Ben is dissing him...hahaha! Wow.

@MikeyRicci @Benaskren watched one of bens fights 2day, was very impressed with his technical ability its a shame he has no respect

@rory_macdonald @MMARoasted @MikeyRicci @Benaskren OMG the only dork dorkier than Ben is dissing him...hahaha! Wow.

Credit to RoryMac. He's extremely mature and doesn't take anything personally.

I remember RoryMac finding it funny when Jake Veggieburger talked smack to him leading up to their fight. Only difference is that Askren's confidence is real and he means what he says and says what he means. Veggieburger was just trying to get inside MacDonald's head. Didn't work in the slightest.

Lmao at owning ricci by saying he had to revert tp the sad stage of tuf.... and still failed. Lol

Askren would work this fool over like a fat man and a big mac

At least Ricci has fought in the UFC...

And this is some sort of elite distinction is it?

Ricci made his way in off the worst season of TUF ever and is one of the prospects nobody cares about these days. Think Rory except he isn't half as good [and I still think Rory isn't elite yet].

Askren would have absolutely cleaned up on that season of TUF. No doubt in my mind that 2012 Funky finishes everybody he faces on that season, outside of Smith because he has heart for days and you have to damn near kill the man to stop him.

Funny hearing War Machine chime in. He's one of the only guys I can think of who both Askren and Rory Mac would finish. He should stick to what he does best; losing to mid-tier fighters and being cuckolded by his girlfriend.

Back