Ben Askren and Mike Ricci engage in Twitter war

juddy96

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren 4h

Only been hit 6 times in my last 4 fights comined. Hard to get competition when you are the best in the world!

Mike Ricci ‏@MikeyRicci 2h

@Benaskren @RickHawnMMA Clearly got hit enough to forget how to spell combined you clown.

Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren 2h

@MikeyRicci You are a bum and can't fight worth a damn. Id play with you like a rag doll.

Mike Ricci ‏@MikeyRicci 2h

@Benaskren behave yourself. If I ever decide to fight the most boring man in MMA I'll give you a call

Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren 2h

@MikeyRicci Id beat you and your BF Rory back to back no problem. Stop wasting my time you bum.

Mike Ricci ‏@MikeyRicci 1h

@Benaskren I'll make sure to watch your next fight if I need help falling asleep. Calling me a bum? make 55 watch the beating I put on you

Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren 1h

@MikeyRicci no creativity, you suck at fighting and will only fight me at 155. You such a bum, can't believe I'm wasting time responding.

Mike Ricci @MikeyRicci 48m

@Benaskren I'll scrap it out with you at 70.. Either way this fight won't happen so I'm done wasting my time as well.

https://twitter.com/MikeyRicci/status/472469159763509248

Lol, Ricci. You couldn't handle Colton fucking Smith's wrestling. You'd get embarrassed and annihilated, perhaps retired, by Askren.

Would be an ass spaking of Couture-esque proportions.

I'd much rather watch an Askren fight than a Ricci fight.

Yeah, Ricci couldn't handle Colton Smiths wrestling. Good luck dealing with Askrens.

Poor Ricci would get killed.

Ricci is god awful and such a terrible, forgettable fighter. Good idea to get himself some attention though.

With that said he'd still kick my ass lol

@Benaskren @RickHawnMMA Clearly got hit enough to forget how to spell combined you clown.

typo pwns=desperation in twitter wars. you can tell ricci is gotten to and also afraid of askren.

i don't actually know who mike ricci is, btw.

honestly I think Askren could win with one of his arms tied behind his back

i don't actually know who mike ricci is, btw.

Was in Bellator, was hyped as the next GSP coming out of that camp.

Got destroyed by Curran.

Went on TUF 16 season with Let Me Bang Bro. Made the finals and lost to Colton Smith then beat Freakshow and lost to jury and was cut.

Is best buddies with Rory.

Signed with Titan FC and smashed Gurel.

Mike-Ricci1.jpg

Back