Media Ben Askren destroys Kelvin Gastelum on Twitter

I plan to pay to watch Kelvin Gastelum vs Whittaker, but I ain't likely to order any Askren PPV.

Kelvin fatselum just got funk all over his face.

Askren GOAT
Lol I was never a big fan of Askren but I prefer him over some of the tools he could potentially face like Colby and Gastelum. It's funny seeing Gastelum trying to act all tough when he wanted nothing to do with the top 185ers until they started to fall off and also how he went and hid instead of attempting a catchweight with Cerrone.

When is Askren actually going to fight? His twitter shtick got boring a long time ago.

Lmao you actually included how many followers each have? I fully expect UFC Ranks to be based on that rather than their actual fight records in the future.

Kelvin is worried, if he gets that belt from Whittaker, Tyrone might just come up and take it from him.....

Ever way Tyrone is waiting to see how Whittaker handles Kelvin, before he decides to move up.

Right.....listen..
Can we stop with the social media numbers..
What the fuck is that all about..
And really.does anybody over 16 actually give a fuck...
Again posted be me..(0)

Kelvin would sleep Askren within 1, and that's all that matters. GTFO with your Twitter followers. Go back to keeping up with the Kardashians.

Has he even called out anyone who is actually in his own division besides begging for a fight with GSP? Called out the LW champion when he is a WW. Called out the MW #1 contender when he is a WW. Pretty soon Werdum is going to be throwing a souvenir boomerang at him. Someone said he is the Anti Colby but he is just a slightly more polite version of Colby. At least Colby has won a fight in the UFC and against a top 5 ranked WW. Ben hasn't even fought a top 10 WW maybe not even top 20?

He's fighting Robbie Lawler for his first UFC fight... top 5 guy right there, former champ. Gastelum first UFC fight was against a guy that is 14-9

Lima was on the edge of top 10 the first time they fought and would have easily been top 10 at that time if he were in the UFC. Today lima (and koreshkov for that matter) would both be top 10 in the UFC today.

Askren has been trying to get into the UFC for years. Not his fault

I hope Askren delivers against Lawler because he’ll look a little stupid if he loses.

kelvin is a tough fight for woodley regardless.

MW is a diff beast than 170, kelvin has had success so woodley can as well obviously.

im very high on whittaker, so id like him to beat all these guys that think they're just gonna come into town and take over

He's fighting Robbie Lawler for his first UFC fight... top 5 guy right there, former champ. Gastelum first UFC fight was against a guy that is 14-9

Lima was on the edge of top 10 the first time they fought and would have easily been top 10 at that time if he were in the UFC. Today lima (and koreshkov for that matter) would both be top 10 in the UFC today.

Askren has been trying to get into the UFC for years. Not his fault
You and I see a different definition of trying. I see Ben acting difficult and brash towards White as his built in excuse to justify going to OneFC rather than the UFC at that time. Gastelum didn't come to the UFC claiming to be GOAT as Askren has.

Robbie is the best style match up Askren could hope for. I hope Robbie can keep it standing and test Askren's chin but I foresee a long comfy nap for Robbie with a Funky Blanket.

Damn, Afroboy showed Fatboy up in that exchange.

There needs to be a time machine where Tyron should have taken Kelvin's purse for missing weight. It should be payback for Kelvin not giving the same treatment to Hendricks and him still mad shit talking Tyrone

You and I see a different definition of trying. I see Ben acting difficult and brash towards White as his built in excuse to justify going to OneFC rather than the UFC at that time. Gastelum didn't come to the UFC claiming to be GOAT as Askren has.

Robbie is the best style match up Askren could hope for. I hope Robbie can keep it standing and test Askren's chin but I foresee a long comfy nap for Robbie with a Funky Blanket.

? Go watch rogan's podcast with askren. That reasons for askren being blacklisted are very clear and have been discussed here many times.

He didn't choose to go to one fc, it was his only viable option. If you had done the bare minimum of research you would have known this.

Back