Media Ben Askren destroys Kelvin Gastelum on Twitter

Kelvin last answer is pretty good actually. Askren has zero UFC fights so far.

Nothing stings like the truth, nothing makes you give stupid arguments than someone telling the truth.

Kelvin sounds like a moron in this exchange.
He might, but his record makes Askren look like a scrub, at least that's what I think he was trying to say that Askren isn't on his level so who the fuck is he to talk shit to Gastelum, whose proven himself against the best of the best at WW and MW

He might, but his record makes Askren look like a scrub, at least that's what I think he was trying to say that Askren isn't on his level so who the fuck is he to talk shit to Gastelum, whose proven himself against the best of the best at WW and MW
But his response about followers was after Gas asked who he is and in all fairness if you have less of a following after like 12 UFC fights compared to someone never having fought in the UFC than you are doing something wrong, you can all pretend it doesnt matter but last i remember this is the reason Assuncao wont get a crack at the title and might just be a reason Colby didnt get the shot, you dont have to like it neither do i but it has become part of it, and if someone pretends to not know you its fair to point out that he still has more followers than him.

Kelvin got owned lmao. Didn't have a reply with the last reply

Gastelum missed weight by 10 fucking pounds in that fight. And didn't Woodley try to refuse the 30% ($9,000) of Gastelum's purse? Gastelum should watch his mouth.
That is actually very noble of Woodley, I don't think anyone else has ever done that

It's a meme

1. It's funny when people don't even know the meme and get emotional.

2. This basic first statement went right over their heads: "Kelvin 1) I have more followers than you"

3. Dana White says fighters need high enough social media followers to get a titleshot, i.e., it has obvious relevance in UFC news/discussions.

There will be many more threads with social media counts from now on. If you have a problem with that, talk to Uncle Dana.

Kelvin shouldn’t be pulling the who are you card.

I am putting anyone who puts follower numbers in thread titles on my ignore list starting with TS.

Yeah, considering how badly Kelvin missed weight, the fact that he lost the fight anyway, and that Woodley offered to let him keep his purse deduction, he should just shut the fuck up. He's talented, no doubt, but there's something off about him. He's his own worst enemy.

Wrecked.

Kelvin really needs to be more humble when he's talking about Tyron. Don't usually stick up for Tyron, but he did Kelvin a solid by letting him keep his 20%. Kelvin didn't show Hendricks the same kindness.

Ben Askren got owned into oblivion here lmao. You know you're grasping for straws when you have to resort to bragging about Twitter followers.

Kelvin is 27 years old and fighting for the title in the main event of a PPV. Ben is 34 and only just making his UFC debut. Take a seat, son.

Kelvin last answer is pretty good actually. Askren has zero UFC fights so far.
You fucking brain-dead pussies think fighting IN the UFC is the be-all end-all? Fuck off idiot!

I am putting anyone who puts follower numbers in thread titles on my ignore list starting with TS.
I saw (136k) and (117k) and thought we were talking about paychecks. All this Twitter talk is corny as fuck.

Back