Ben Askeren: [Masvidal] knows how those training sessions with Colby went

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ben Askeren: “What goes along with him not wanting to do it ...they know how those training sessions went. Generally speaking in those situations if one party wants it and another doesn’t. That tells me that there giving a very clear indication of what really happened in [those practices]. Obviously Jorge is never going to admit that. But thats what that tells me. If Jorge was beating up Colby in practice everyday and Colby wants this fight Jorge would say yes already why wouldn’t he.”

Cant argue with that logic. If Jorge was kicking Colbys ass in practice he would have instantly said yes to the fight. Colby mentioned a few days ago that he signed for the fight but Jorge has not. Masvidal seems like doesn’t really want to fight Colby and even goes out of his way to not talk about him at all.

Source: around 27 min mark

I mean he's not wrong. Jorge knows he gets ragdolled and loses his hype and he wants nothing to do with it.

Ben Askeren: “What goes along with him not wanting to do it ...they know how those training sessions went. Generally speaking in those situations if one party wants it and another doesn’t. That tells me that there giving a very clear indication of what really happened in [those practices]. Obviously Jorge is never going to admit that. But thats what that tells me. If Jorge was beating up Colby in practice everyday and Colby wants this fight Jorge would say yes already why wouldn’t he.”

Cant argue with that logic. If Jorge was kicking Colbys ass in practice he would have instantly said yes to the fight. Colby mentioned a few days ago that he signed for the fight but Jorge has not. Masvidal seems like doesn’t really want to fight Colby and even goes out of his way to not talk about him at all.

Ben is better as an internet diva than as a fighter. He'll go down as the GOAT can crusher of MMA.

Wasn't Ben supremely confident going into the fight with Mas because he knew 'what happened' when they were training together previously?

Honestly, Ben is now like an MMA content creator and it really feels like he is demanding more credibility than he actually deserves.

Things that happened years ago and in training - Mas has improved and took the current WW champ to a decision on short notice (with Snoozeman using the most boring, but effective, game plan ever).

When has Masvidal proven otherwise though? He got domianted by Usman who's extremely similar to Covington. At least in the fact that he's a strong wrestler at 170.

There's no excuses to make here, Masvidal is ducking Covington obviously.

Colby would end this hype train’s career, he’s effectively retired most top contenders of the WW division already.

All i heard was salt salt salt...

Actually i heard nothing cuz Ben Asskreme

I DONT FUCK WITH YOU

Could care less about this clown...sad he retired cuz it means ill never get to face him.myself..fucking watermelon crushing clown

Back