belt choke *vid*

that guys a moron, ive only done shit that that in the gym as a joke, if someone did that 2 one of our guys at a tourny he would get stomped

Why?
Its not like the guy didnt respect the tap, or struck anyone.

nooooo that was to funny, DEATH BY HANGING!

that's gotta be a goof, right? if that kid was legit in using his belt like that, then all i can say is holy f'ing s.

He does it so calmly. I thought it was Gold! GOLD JER!

What's next he'll pull a gun on the guy?

Although I do have to admit that's some crafty shit right there!

The best part is, that he was winning easy and then just says " Fuck it, this dudes going to sleep"

It is clearly illegal, you can also ear the referee tell him "you can't choke him with the belt", at the end. The Blu Gi guy was nowhere near to get choked that way. The Black Gi guy gave up dominant position to do stuff like that... I hope he felt very superior to his opponent, otherwise he's crazy to loose back control for a joke...

It was fun to watch anyway!:D

The best part is, that he was winning easy and then just says " Fuck it, this dudes going to sleep"

HAHAHA so true. That was very weird I have to say I wasn't expecting that.
I thought it was going to be some new move the coined or something. It is weird because he had full control. I didn't see a need for the belt but like mr meetoo said, he probably just said fu@k it.

That is some funny shit!

"What are you doing? You cant do that! You cant choke him with the belt!"

It looked like the dude didnt understand english or something. He really looked like he didnt understand why he couldnt do that. lmfoa

I'm not familiar with BJJ tournies, is that stuff legal in ALL of them? some of them?

Back