BeLOLtor aiming for Baroni vs Karo?

This should be on the main card.

Would love to see karo go to one fc and be a sacrifice for askren
I honestly think Askren would probably finish Karo at this point in his career. Hard to believe he is "only" 31 with the mileage he has...

CavernousAcceptableCockatoo.gif

Never forget

:icon_cry2

I honestly think Askren would probably finish Karo at this point in his career. Hard to believe he is "only" 31 with the mileage he has...

CavernousAcceptableCockatoo.gif

Never forget

:icon_cry2
Karo had a lot more issues than simply mileage.

I still don't understand how people can be fans of Baroni. Last week (or maybe a couple weeks back) basically went on his facebook and told his fans that he was deleting them and fuck his fans, etc. Guy is a moron, bully, imbecile, and just not a good fighter. Sure he comes out for 20 seconds swinging but then he gasses and either gets wrestlefucked or ktfo. Nobody should be fan of such a douche that does not take his "fans" seriously.

Karo had a lot more issues than simply mileage.

Yea he had some mental issues for sure and possibly even drug problems???? But anyways, Karo is and was a beast, still a little mad he never panned out to be what is potential was but still, he is a solid fighter and I do not see him losing to mule like Baroni. Only way NewYoursoftass wins this fight is if when he is swinging himself out in the first round, actually connects within the first 30 seconds of the fight.

Karo would sub Baroni easy..

Nothing wrong with this fight.. Bellator put on just as good fights as UFC..

Ummm no, they don't.

Bellator is enjoyable, but it's clearly the minor leagues in every way possible.

Back