bellydown armlock

yeah i prefer the shin tucked behind the head using the shin to help push/break the posture of the neck from coming up i notice all top level guys do ti too usually beginners try to throw both legs over and its much harder u have much more mobility as well with the shin and can hit it a lot faster as well

tbh i never really tried to do belly down armlocks in the past only from closed and mount or side its something im starting to use more

also with the nog vid guys wernt near as good back then most even ufc guys were low level blue belt on the ground thats why people thought nog was like the bjj god of mma when in reality he wasnt. nog went to Ireland and rolled with a blue belt who smashed him who was a hw in just rolling and even frank mir isnt even all that amazing roy nelson beat mir in bjj and we all know what mir did to nog....
What a load of shite...

The correct position and this, the rest and talk!

AwzmM29LQ3KwQrk4xyoA
I actually cross my feet when in this position (gasp). The reason is that I am susceptible to pillow. Crossing my feet gives me just a little extra. With that said, I unhook the feet and push on the face if the try to sit up. Moral of the story, I don't think there is one best way for all body types against all styles and body types.

To the question at hand, when doing belly down I prefer the outside foot behind the head most of the time.

I actually cross my feet when in this position (gasp). The reason is that I am susceptible to pillow. Crossing my feet gives me just a little extra. With that said, I unhook the feet and push on the face if the try to sit up. Moral of the story, I don't think there is one best way for all body types against all styles and body types.

To the question at hand, when doing belly down I prefer the outside foot behind the head most of the time.

In this you are right we have to adapt our style of fighting to what is more efficient for each individual

Back