Belly pad

yvesrn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello all. Was wondering if anybody has had experience using a belly pad. do your gyms or you personally use the? trying to complete a home gym and wondering if it is a good peice of equipment to ad to the list. i am mostly starting to train for fitness but my nephew fights. He as well as some other guys from the gym are trying to work and go to school so sometimes it conflicts with the training times of the gym so they come over. The plus side for me is not always having to pay the $100 bucks for the gym.

Yeah, if you're doing any type of striking, esp. MT or something similar, that having a belly pad is an EXCELLENT idea.

Check the review threads for an idea on what to buy.

Belly Pads are great if worn by an experienced mitt holder. When someone is holding pads/mitts and a belly pad for me (muay thai training) It gives be the ability to mix in body shots and teeps and almost full force. They're awesome

BOON! cant go wrong, even the velcro is top notch, check out the muaythai-fighting ebay store, you can thank me later

Boon equipment is the shit. Not as sexy as some others, but top notch quality. Some of the best gloves I own.

Yes, the Boon Belly Pad is by far the best. I have used Boon, Twins, Windy, Thai Smai...Boon is best.

BOON! cant go wrong, even the velcro is top notch, check out the muaythai-fighting ebay store, you can thank me later

Hey, gonna thank you now. Any particular style #. saw a brown and 2 black ones.
Thanks again everyone!

Back