Bellew vs. Usky Build-Up Thread

I like Bellew and will be rooting for him, but I didn’t watch that because I’m guessing it’s full of the usual “I’m ready to die for this... It’s the life I chose” stuff.

I like Bellew and will be rooting for him, but I didn’t watch that because I’m guessing it’s full of the usual “I’m ready to die for this... It’s the life I chose” stuff.

Yeah, most of this promo has been painful. Shite to be quite honest.

Still looking forward to the fight though.

Can't wait for this.

A proper boxing match with everything on the line.

Will Usyk pull out a master class?

Will Bellew shock the boxing world by crashing in and gaining every CW belt going making it one of the greatest championship match victories for a British boxer ever?

Will Bellew box or try to KO Usyk?

What it means whichever man wins, does Bellew ride off into the sunset? take another challenge? or does Usyk win and go after the HW's with Joshua in mind?

This fight is win / win for the fans.

The fight would be easier to build up if Bellew had a chance.

Looking forward to it, and i think Bellew has deserved the shot with his wins against Haye and other minor CW title holders.

He really doesnt have a prayer though, unless Usyk is scared shitless and the ref helps Tony a bunch.

While he doesnt pack a shot(Usyk), i expect a battered and bruised Bellew to be stopped around the 9th, having no answers to the quick hands and movement coming his way.

The fight would be easier to build up if Bellew had a chance.

You may be surprised, people said this about Haye and look how that turned out.

Don't get me wrong Usyk is a different kettle of fish, he's a hardened pro but he doesn't have ko power so there is room for an upset.

Eddie says Floyd has huge gambling debts and is fighting Pacquiao after Rizin.

You may be surprised, people said this about Haye and look how that turned out.

Don't get me wrong Usyk is a different kettle of fish, he's a hardened pro but he doesn't have ko power so there is room for an upset.
The 1st haye fight was one of the most absurd things i have ever seen

Bellew is down 5-0 on the cards, Haye tears his shit, and it took Bellew ANOTHER 5 ROUNDS (!!!!!!!) to beat him. A guy on ONE LEG

And yet the way he walked around after that win and his subsequent win over Hayes corpse is quite possibly the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen.

You would think he was George Foreman listening to him talk...

If for no other reason, watch part of the video in the OP for Anna Woolhouse. She's a fox.

If for no other reason, watch part of the video in the OP for Anna Woolhouse. She's a fox.
Yeah she is. She's in better shape than Tony Bellew that's for sure

media

I want bellew to win but I can't undertand how.

She's a dog lover too? Beautiful, is involved with boxing, and loves dogs. We're a match!
Wcey593.png
Those are also quality healthy treats, I order the same for mine; not the kind you just pick up in the supermarket which are loaded with junk

Does anyone expect a result other than Bellew getting his ass badly beat?

Bellew made me so much money as an underdog in both Haye fights, but of course I listened very closely to all the pre-fight shows, press conferences & weigh-ins and all the talk of Haye's leg injury so that was a very clear factor for me both times. Beating a healthy Usyk will be a lot tougher.

Back