Bellator's PPV was comical

plz ts it was better than 99.9% of carp ufc been putting out recently.

I can safely say that you are a complete moron.

little tip for you......look both ways before crossing the street after exiting the special bus you ride.

oh and TS, it was not comical, other than the pacing the card was good.

little tip for you......look both ways before crossing the street after exiting the special bus you ride.

Oh zuffa fanboy to the rescue.

Make sure you take Dana's nuts outta your mouth when addressing other ppl. Shit looks embarrassing.

Most people here are bitching about shit that has nothing to do with the fights.

There wasn't really a bad fight on the card other than the main event, and that's what happens when you have a frightened fighter in there. These same people bitch about Bellators "WWE Style" yet completely disregard all the good fights, and bitch about what happened between the fights.

I thought it was a highly entertaining PPV as was the prelims.

Michael Page is someone to truly look out for. Incredible talent.

I wouldn't say 99.9% like the other poster but overall it was better than a lot of recent UFC cards like UFC 169, 170, 171 (even though the main event was good) and will probably be better than 173

I've got a little tip for you. Vegemite tastes like shit. It smells like fish food. You Aussies need to dump all of that crap in the ocean

I enjoyed it. It was worth the price for me, the prelims delivered too for the most part. That Kimura was nasty.

Oh zuffa fanboy to the rescue.

Make sure you take Dana's nuts outta your mouth when addressing other ppl. Shit looks embarrassing.

i actually said the card was good, so how was my post a zuffa fanboy post?

the part where i called you a moron was 100% on the fucking money. so GTFO clownboy.

I wouldn't say 99.9% like the other poster but overall it was better than a lot of recent UFC cards like UFC 169, 170, 171 (even though the main event was good) and will probably be better than 173

I've got a little tip for you. Vegemite tastes like shit. It smells like fish food. You Aussies need to dump all of that crap in the ocean

i said the card was good, about on par with 171 and below 169 for me.

on Vegemite..........that shit is awesome, i understand it is not for everyone though.

EDIT: i just want to make another point. if the UFC would have made this card a PPV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Shogun_vs._Sonnen) people would have bitched that it was not PPV worthy. yet this card was fucking awesome. this card was better than most UFC PPV's and better than the Bellator PPV...yet it was just a FS1 card.

Last edited:
I'd buy another Bellator PPV for sure, enjoyed this one.

Nice to have a good alternative to the UFC, who I've stopped buying PPVs from.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who call themselves an MMA fan and didn't both anticipated and enjoyed this card so much.

it was insane on paper and it delievered big time, even though it was for all of the opposite reasons you'd expect.

comparing it to a UFC PPV card is pointless. the UFC is filled with top 10 fighters across all divisions and most of them are boring wrestlers who really get by by shutting down their opponents' game. they can put a whole card with top ranked fighters and not be as exciting as watching Michael Page and Storm and Volkov. if these guys were in the UFC they would be more legit and less attractive.

It was a great PPV imo. I was thoroughly entertained and for only half the price of a normal UFC watered-down shitfest...

It was a great PPV imo. I was thoroughly entertained and for only half the price of a normal UFC watered-down shitfest...

Bellator ranged from 63-81% of the cost of a UFC. Lol at watered down... UFC usually has 6 top 10 fighters on a card Bellator had 2 by the end of the show had maybe 1.

Back