Bellator's PPV was comical

It was a lot less annoying than your typical UFC PPV.

The only thing that annoyed me was the massive advert that took up half the screen for about 15 seconds mid-fight but they were a lot less heavy with the advertising overall, I thought.

He was booed because he showboated too much. I was there live and the crowd gave him a chance but he went into overkill with the antics. He needs to tone that shit down.

The production was much better than I expected and overall I had a good time. The main event was crap but I knew Mo would apply that gameplan. Neither guy deserved the win but that's what happens when you have a guy who doesn't like to fight vs a guy who can only win if his opponent stands directly in front of him.

What did the crowd do during the 30 minute break between fights? That to me was the worst part of the show. I enjoyed the fights but the wait left a a sour taste in my mouth.

What did the crowd do during the 30 minute break between fights? That to me was the worst part of the show. I enjoyed the fights but the wait left a a sour taste in my mouth.

Probably this

I+m+actually+pretty+impressed..+Found+and+shared_39c22a_4962807.gif

Man I must just be a dumb ass MMA fan. Other than the long waits between fights, I thought the whole thing was awesome. I liked the interviews before the fight, even if a bit scripted sounding. I really enjoyed the fights, not a snoozer between them (Jackson and Lawal wasn't boring to me because i'd pay to watch Rampage fight a homeless guy in someones empty pool).

I mean we got KO's, awesome subs, even the decision fights were good and close fights. I'd buy another Bellator PPV

It was good for me. Better than a lot of UFC PPVs.

But I love freakshows so I enjoyed Tito/Shlemenko and MVP.

I loved it. forced my girl to stay home saturday night to watch it and it paid off.

I even fell asleep in the beginning of Rampage vs. Mo so I didn't watch one bad fight all night.

1. Michael Page dancing and taunting and actually looking like a fool and getting booed for it
2. Tito fighting someone 40 lbs lighter than him (props to Tito though. I legit was picking Shlemenko to smash him despite the weight difference)
3. King Mo calling his boss a dick rider
4. Rampage and King Mo still going at it at the post fight presser
5. Chandler losing to someone who everyone thought would get smashed
6. WWE style pre fight interviews
7. Jimmy Smith saying something about Tito's head being gigantic during the fight

Anything else I'm missing? That show was something else. And now the fact that per the settlement agreement with Eddie, he can actually choose to still fight Chandler for the trilogy vs fighting the guy who deserves the title shot.

umad.gif

You shouldn't post when you're on your period.

1. Michael Page dancing and taunting and actually looking like a fool and getting booed for it
2. Tito fighting someone 40 lbs lighter than him (props to Tito though. I legit was picking Shlemenko to smash him despite the weight difference)
3. King Mo calling his boss a dick rider
4. Rampage and King Mo still going at it at the post fight presser
5. Chandler losing to someone who everyone thought would get smashed
6. WWE style pre fight interviews
7. Jimmy Smith saying something about Tito's head being gigantic during the fight

Anything else I'm missing? That show was something else. And now the fact that per the settlement agreement with Eddie, he can actually choose to still fight Chandler for the trilogy vs fighting the guy who deserves the title shot.

WTF??It was 10000 times better than UFC's PPV's with boring wrestlers and women fighting with 0 skills lol

It had everything in it.Even Mo's post fight interview was one of the best we've seen lol

Lol this thread shows there are more Worldwide Warriors than Zuffa zombies.

It wasn't a comical PPV but people in here are saying it's way better than UFC PPV's...what the hell are you talking about? The MAIN EVENT sucked. Everyone admitted the fight was horrible.

Not to mention the free UFC Fight night 40 was a better card overall.

It was a good PPV. That's about as far as it goes, and that's being generous. My friends who watched with me were pissed because they only care about Rampage and shit like all casuals do and that fight was horrible. They didn't really like the Brooks fight either I mean 3-rounds were essentially just LnP by chandler.

Just putting things in perspective, I think it's kinda laughable to see all these people giving it perfect scores in that other thread when the main fight sucked and a lot of the first fights weren't exactly barn burners...

Bellator shills all up in here.

I try not to watch anything except the fights, so I can't tell you anything about whether the pre or post fight interviews were cringe worthy... All I know is I thought it was a pretty ok card.

Chandler vs Brooks was a good fight, even if Chandler looked like there was something wrong with him that night. Brooks deserves props eitherway, and given some time maybe he can even beat a Chandler that shows up at 100% and with a gameplan that makes sense (why would Chandler try so hard to turn it into a wrestling match when he's for sure the better and more powerful striker?).

I liked Ivanov vs Volkov, but from the reactions I've read that's just me. Volkov is a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned, he's a heavyweight that actually uses technique, that's pretty rare at that weightclass. Dude slipped punches and used teeps! You barely see teeps at all, let at alone from heavyweights.

Undercard had a couple of interesting fights too.. Yamauchi fight was good, Guerreiro's finish was nice, couple of the other fights were alright as well.

2CuPMR.gif

lHGyFV.gif

GY1hED.gif

eFpu4V.gif

I duno, I had fun with both the under and main card. Bellator got a bit unlucky (again) with how some of the fights played out (Tito v Shlemenko is unlucky for Bellator, but in terms of how the fight played out I think it was actually pretty good for the event - short, Tito didn't get deep enough into the fight to really show any kind of signs of injury, Chandler vs Brooks fight is obviously super unfortunate for them as far as Chandler Alvarez 3 is concerned).

Main event was dumb, but I was still watching intently just praying that King Mo wouldn't get a fucking decision after not throwing a god damn punch all god damn fight (except for like once at the end of round 2). Wrestle destructions are fine, but King Mo doesn't wrestle destruct, he wrestle holds. Let's allow 12 to 6 elbows to the back of the head and spine and see how long people feel like leaving their heads exposed for 5 minutes while they try to get a single/double/anklepick.

I try not to watch anything except the fights, so I can't tell you anything about whether the pre or post fight interviews were cringe worthy... All I know is I thought it was a pretty ok card.

Chandler vs Brooks was a good fight, even if Chandler looked like there was something wrong with him that night. Brooks deserves props eitherway, and given some time maybe he can even beat a Chandler that shows up at 100% and with a gameplan that makes sense (why would Chandler try so hard to turn it into a wrestling match when he's for sure the better and more powerful striker?).

I liked Ivanov vs Volkov, but from the reactions I've read that's just me. Volkov is a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned, he's a heavyweight that actually uses technique, that's pretty rare at that weightclass. Dude slipped punches and used teeps! You barely see teeps at all, let at alone from heavyweights.

Undercard had a couple of interesting fights too.. Yamauchi fight was good, Guerreiro's finish was nice, couple of the other fights were alright as well.

2CuPMR.gif

lHGyFV.gif

GY1hED.gif

eFpu4V.gif

I duno, I had fun with both the under and main card.

This is pretty much how I feel. It was a good card. I wouldn't go much farther than that. Especially with the main fight sucking big balls

It was fun and memorable

Isn't that the best thing to be?

I can't understand how OP can list those things and have a negative impression overall

I called the brooks upset and found Page entertaining, I enjoyed the card

They had 13 minutes of fighting in the first 100 minutes of the PPV, that makes UFC's pace look brisk.

I haven't skipped a PPV for years until this event. From what I'm hearing, I made the right choice.

plz ts it was better than 99.9% of carp ufc been putting out recently.

Your entire post is whining about content you didn't even pay for. What kind of weirdo pencilneck geek does that? Go brush your teeth.

You described yourself perfectly. Going crazy on a keyboard, or in your case full retard, is the only way to adequately describe your penchant for making awful threads.

Is this post serious? Lmao, so you're gonna sit there and pretend that the Bellator show was worth paying for??? I need to find a new MMA forum, the people here are so far gone it's cringeworthy.

page gonna get some viewers because of his antics.. people will tune in whether you want to see him troll another fighter or getting ktfo like prince naseem hamed

I haven't skipped a PPV for years until this event. From what I'm hearing, I made the right choice.

It was an entertaining card. The main event was the worst fight and it was still alright. The main event was tense watching it live even though it wasn't the most exciting fight.

You should have got it.

It was better than recent UFC card like 169, 170, 171 (even though the main event was good)

It will probably be better than the UFC 173 card overall (even though I am excited for Lawler vs Ellenberger and the Cormier vs Henderson fights)

Back