Bellator's PPV was comical

Your entire post is whining about content you didn't even pay for. What kind of weirdo pencilneck geek does that? Go brush your teeth.

You described yourself perfectly. Going crazy on a keyboard, or in your case full retard, is the only way to adequately describe your penchant for making awful threads.

He didn't whine about anything. He watched the fights. The fact that he paid for them or not is irrelevant. In fact, ur the one coming off as some possessive/jealous/defensive boyfriend.

I don't know if any of those things were comical except maybe the dick rider thing. I thought the post-fight was actually a little awkward when they had Chandler there after he lost. He really looked like he didn't want to be there.

I thought it was good. Loved MVP, Chandler's fight was much more competitive than I thought; a couple times there I thought he'd be finished. Kongo wasn't nut shotting people for once and won his fight. Tito getting his gravedigger on was funny. Mo and Rampage was really hard to watch, if it's possible I'd give them both losses for that performance.

I think the bellator PPV was great!...better then many if the recent UFCs ....and cheaper ..

I'd buy bellator PPV again for sure

It was pretty funny.....the weigh ins were hilarious

Your entire post is whining about content you didn't even pay for. What kind of weirdo pencilneck geek does that? Go brush your teeth.

You described yourself perfectly. Going crazy on a keyboard, or in your case full retard, is the only way to adequately describe your penchant for making awful threads.

hahaha you're such a tool. I feel bad you have to live with yourself everyday. People like you give this forum a bad rap.

frank shamrock was just awful as an interviewer. dull and boring.

the amount of bs between fights and the main event were my only problems with the event

great fights minus the rampage fight.

and im sorry, ts is an idiot if he thinks page looked like a fool lol.

it seems that the threadstarter was simply pointing out how comical the pay-per-view was. and i agree. doesn't sound like whining to me.

I remember threads like these when Dream had PPV...then later EliteXC with their programs or CBS debut...then later...Strikeforce.... always the same B.S. with these UFC shills.

I thought it was pretty good and something new. Liked the uncensored trash talk, enjoyed the fights. If Mo said that to Dana he'd be cut on the spot and the fight would be scrapped.

Is it really whining though? Seems to me like TS was pointing out funny stuff that happened during the broadcast. Doesn't really give off a vibe that he's shitting on Bellator. We all loved the second Affliction card but that didn't stop us from laughing our asses off about Tito's post fight interviews and whatnot.

Page was booed because he is a furriner fighting an American bro. USA USA

He was booed because he showboated too much. I was there live and the crowd gave him a chance but he went into overkill with the antics. He needs to tone that shit down.

The production was much better than I expected and overall I had a good time. The main event was crap but I knew Mo would apply that gameplan. Neither guy deserved the win but that's what happens when you have a guy who doesn't like to fight vs a guy who can only win if his opponent stands directly in front of him.

Back