News Bellator will have event in France October 10th

Breaking - Pro fighter comes from country's poorest demographics.
Yep. But still it's a bit funny.
Also, I think interesting example -- there is a lot of Armenians among Russian mma fighters (like, they are citizens of Russia with Armenian roots), I personally feel like they are in top 3 ethnicities in Russian mma, but in reality probably they are in top 5. And I think ethnic Armenians are not among Russia's poorest demographics.

This event is lowkey filled with interesting fights. I wouldnt call it "stacked" but there are plenty of fights to be excited about.
Terry Brazier, Mads Burnell, and Oliver Enkamp, are all fighing legitimate opposition. Ilias Bulaid has an amazing stand up and is alwaya fun to watch. Plus, Saul Roger is fighting a silent killer like Mezhidov and Manhoef is fighting a very game prospect like Simon Biyong.
Interestingly enough, I dont care much for the co-main and main event. Kongo will find a way to turn it into a boring match and I wish MVP was fighting someone in the top 10. Not taking anyway from Houston but he is not ready for MVP.

The rumor is this event will be divided between Bellator Euro Series 10 headlined by Kongo vs Johnson and Bellator 248 headlined by MVP vs Houston.
This shit is confusing, I hate when Bellator does some bullshit like this bacause
1. there is no announcement about it, they just expect people to figure it out.
2. im assuming some parts will be aired only in Europe and other only in the US.

The rumor is this event will be divided between Bellator Euro Series 10 headlined by Kongo vs Johnson and Bellator 248 headlined by MVP vs Houston.
This shit is confusing, I hate when Bellator does some bullshit like this bacause
1. there is no announcement about it, they just expect people to figure it out.
2. im assuming some parts will be aired only in Europe and other only in the US.

It starts with Bellator 248(MVP vs Houston) on CBS Sports Network. Half hour after that ends, the Euro Series starts. That will be on youtube in the US.

It starts with Bellator 248(MVP vs Houston) on CBS Sports Network. Half hour after that ends, the Euro Series starts. That will be on youtube in the US.
So the main card will be first? Is Chieck Kongo on Bellator 248 or the Euroseries headliner?

Back